Bioshock: Adam Syringe

Moth

Hello, all. I'm new here (long time lurker, new member), but I thought now would be a good time to show you all my current pride and joy.

I came across griefboy's version of the ADAM syringe months ago on the Cult of Rapture forums, and thus became inspired to do my own version. I think it came out quite nicely. It's not 100% accurate to the game, but in the world of Rapture, I believe these syringes were, like so many things in the city, cobbled together from whatever parts they had lying around, and each one was slightly different.

adam_web1.jpg

Hope you like it!

EXCELLENT! I can't remember where people said they were getting the "pump" handle or whatever it is... "Would you kindly"... :cool, remind us what they are from?

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words! I had a lot of fun making this! It's currently displayed on my living room wall, and I must say, it certainly does spark some interesting conversations when we have guests! :lol

EXCELLENT! I can't remember where people said they were getting the "pump" handle or whatever it is... "Would you kindly"... :cool, remind us what they are from?

I simply ran a search on ebay for "vintage gas nozzle", and plenty of them showed up, although I didn't see any two that were the same. Granted, I got mine several months ago, but at the time, these were in plentiful supply.

Of course, I had to modify the pump a bit once it arrived, but most of these vintage nozzles have the same basic shape. It's just a matter of finding one that suits your tastes.

I simply ran a search on ebay for "vintage gas nozzle", and plenty of them showed up, although I didn't see any two that were the same. Granted, I got mine several months ago, but at the time, these were in plentiful supply.

Of course, I had to modify the pump a bit once it arrived, but most of these vintage nozzles have the same basic shape. It's just a matter of finding one that suits your tastes.
Seriously cool! and thanks for that info, I'm going to have to keep an eye out for one of those gas nozzles. :)

Nicely done Moth
A sweet prop from a sweet game.
And I agree with an earlier post- your photos are quite nice too

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back