T-47 Scratch build

It just hit me, after your done working, on what i know your working on Michael lol.....you should do the Hero prop, what were they, 2 and a half foot long or so?...motorised pilots and all that jazz, that would be the business....and you have all the tech and angles down bro!

lee

Dang Micheal, no wonder my plastic supplier said the supply was getting low. It's going to your house. LOL
Just Kidding. Love to see those build shots.
:cool:coolRagga Dee:cool:cool

-John

Dang Micheal, no wonder my plastic supplier said the supply was getting low. It's going to your house. LOL
Just Kidding. Love to see those build shots.
:cool:coolRagga Dee:cool:cool

-John

Ya Iam out of 2mm plastic also thats why I started on the A-wing!!!:lol

You like Ragga Dee?:lol

Bump! & wheres the AWing build at?:cool

You know I was working on the Speeder and A-wing, then I started on the pod-car and fell in love with that build!!!:lol I stayed on the pod-car until finished just last week, now I am stuck on the F-117 concept and having to much fun!!

The A-wing is on a stick where I left off with her!! I will finish the A-wing
before the snow melts away!!:lol

Hey, Michael - Isn't this your build? I saw this a while back,and I added this to my favourites when I saw it,but I don't remember if it was here,or on a similar forum. Any way, I found this one day while reading the posts on one of these forums,and thought that this was great! If this is not to your approval,then I'll remove the link,so as not to hijack your thread.
http://public.fotki.com/HVHMG/members_gallery/michael_proenzano/incom_t-47_armored/

I dont think he will mind thats his fotki build page. Just looking through those pics its a great tutorial.

Al

No it's all mad cool thats the first speeder I built,
most of my threads are geared towards showing
progression.....lots of pics!

The A-wing is here also, this is my second
one though, the most current.Although the first
pics of the vacuum forming are from an earlier
commission, not that the forming was any different
the second time around!

Use the hell out of it thats what it's
for if it will help!
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=56314

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back