BSG Propworx Auction Archives - Catalog, Prices Realized, Images

Re: BSG Auction Link

Viper got up to $20,000 but didn't meet the reserve ($60,000) so it was passed on to the next auction.

I've been switching between the Barret Jackson auction on Speed and the BSG auction. The reserve bids for the ships are chump change considering what the cars are going for.

Cylon Raider got up to $17,500 but didn't meet the reserve so it was passed on to the next auction.

Well I was wrong about the ships. The Cylon Raider, Viper and Raptor just went up and did not sell because they did not reach the reserves.

I guess the cars can actually be used in the real world as opposed to these ships! :lol But the wow factor would pretty much be the same...

I've been switching between the Barret Jackson auction on Speed and the BSG auction. The reserve bids for the ships are chump change considering what the cars are going for.

For comparative value it's surprising that some of the costumes went so high and the ships did not. Probably a practicality issue. How many people have any way to deal with something like this.

Would be a shame to have it get put outside somebody's house for the kids to play in while it weathers away like the TOS Shuttlecraft.

lots of blah props going now, watches and eye glasses ...SNORE,
Guns and helmets up after that WEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

If anyone can't decide what to get me for my birthday, Apollo's hero raptor-style helmet would do.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back