Post your Completed Predator costumes!

porterslibrary

Post your completed predator costumes. whether it be from AVP, AVPR, Predator 1, Preadtor 2, or any other comics, books, etc!

Let's see what people have :D

Here's my wife and I. Went with a custom paint color, instead of the browns and such more commonly seen. On a side note, the costume adds 8" to my height, and 6" to Kim's height. :)

elderandqueen.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in the process of finishing up my son's own Predator costume. I bought it used off of the Hunter's Lair but it needed to be altered for my son and I'm adding more dreads and making decent feet for it.

If I can figure it out, I want to make a spear for him that can open/close with a spin as well. :lol

Here's my wife and I. Went with a custom paint color, instead of the browns and such more commonly seen. On a side note, the costume adds 8" to my height, and 6" to Kim's height. :)

elderandqueen.jpg

WOW! Kimmie looks fantastic!

I also like the male with a different color scheme. There's nothing saying that preds are always greenish-brown or brownish-green... :)

Heres my suit, nearly completed, id say about 75%

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p9.jpg

And a couple of pictures of the heads, i sculpted all these.

f6.jpg

z8.jpg

p2paint10.jpg

Last edited:

Human hunter, still a few tweaks to do (make neckseal smaller, darken the weathering on the skirt and sandpapering it a bit etc)

Leather armour, sintra props, silicon neckseal and faux suede other bits. Also four wigs reweefted into one and dreaded by hand. Silicon blooding scar.

PS I adore Kim's Female Pred up there!

I DO NOT take credit for building these suits. The price was right and I obtained them for my costume collection. Both suites are absolutely awesome. I have a few upgrades to do, but I am pleased with them. :love

PA310283.jpg

One of my friends.
PA310285.jpg

My other suit.
Haze1A.jpg

Thanks for the compliments! :) I hope to have my own set of latex skins soon, but the fabric suit will work for now. :D

mdb, that's a really cool concept! I've always loved Machiko in the comics. :love

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back