2000AD comic book dredd

Heatshock

Sr Member
just interested in whats available

so far whislt using the search key to trawl for info I have come up with - the names Wake, Blad and Termight have come up repeatedly and; guys, your stuff looks the biz. And all in UK too yay!

I've always like the Bolland version, more simple, less sytlised. and I do love the oversized pads (just got to love the green contrast)

but also interested in the brit-cit (not the emerald isle), and sov judges as well

items I have seen are - the lid, badges, lawgivers and the belt + pouches.

anyone can direct me to WIPs on the eagle and other shoulder pad - I would be most greatful; thanks.

Nate

cheers for the megacity link mate - didnt realise my RPB log in would work over there too :D

aye definately seen Termights website before as well, and also Blads foam belt.

as for eagle armour and such - I have noticed the plans afoot for movie versions. I certianly remember seeing some piccies from various websites of... variable quality shall we say.

now.... back to research!

Last edited:
Termight is Wake who is a member here.

He does the an official Helmet, I'm not sure of his stock levels, try and give him a PM.

We are creating a uniform for our fan film. We are trying to stick pretty close to the comic, but make it look like it would work in the real world.

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=39881

When it's finished we'll be posting lots of pictures. If you want I can let you know which bits are store bought? Where I commissioned the leathers for instance.

Last edited:
wow nice link Judge Minty.
I also registered on MegaCity1 site and seen the stuff put out by Judge Cairns and Palmer - very very nice.

its kinda of the nice comic/real world blend I was going for. ALthough I like the slightly oversized pads of the comics - I was gonna tone down the green to a more drab green rather than bright green for instance!

aye - already been in touch with Wake/Termight.

any information would be very much appreciated!

Nate

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back