Video Review of Original ESB AT-AT Driver Helmet + 3 others on free DVD via utorrent

Re: Video Review of Original ESB AT-AT Driver Helmet

Superb video. Very well put together, Jez.
Thanks for producing these videos! :thumbsup

Jez, man o man..............how cool is that presentation. That is so very professional my friend. If only LFL would allow you to archive all their props to that degree. I wish I knew a guy who knew a guy who knew the director of LFL archives...............I'd certainly suggest that very thing to him or her. :)

Dave

Great idea, Dave.....think about an entire 1 hour program done in that way on notable props from the LFL archives. There's got to be a market for that if they can sell a book just about the SW models.....

Thanks - nothing definite at this point

Just need to convince an owner to allow me to do a review of their prop

Cheers

Jez

Jez,

Top drawer as usual. You know how I feel about ATAT helmets. First time I have seen behind the tusks and it is exactly as I imagined it.

Superb mate :thumbsup

If a DVD comes out put me on the list.

Thanks again for this.

Cheers Chris

I'm not into Star Wars anymore but I love the videos you do. You also have a GREAT narrative voice - which is rare when watching fan made stuff. EXCELLENT JOB

I'll second those sentiments :cheers
And i to would love a dvd of your reviews.
Excellent work Jez.
Cheers!

A very professional review as usual, Jez, and what an amazing find. Let's hope its brother helmet turns up again someday...

:cheers

JEZ

Drop a line to Chris Trevas. SERIOUSLY.

Again, INCREDIBLE job!!

Huh, what? :)

I can't even get into the LFL archives. Wish I could.
I'm sure I could show them a few things about their own props and learn several new things myself.

Great job on all the videos Jez!
I'd definitely be interested in a DVD copy if you make them.

Thanks again for the support guys.

I started the DVD last night with an old copy of DVD Workshop I had lying around so hopefully it wont take too long to do.

When completed I can make it available for file share via a torrent if someone can explain to me how I do it.

Cheers

Jez

The DVD (PAL only) is now ready with the four reviews on it (original ESB TK, ANH TIE, ESB AT-AT and e-fx Replica Clone), with music, some pics etc.

PDVD_000.jpg

PDVD_001.jpg

PDVD_103.jpg

PDVD_002.jpg

PDVD_108.jpg

PDVD_003.jpg

PDVD_009.jpg

PDVD_004.jpg

PDVD_100.jpg

Like I said before this is free to anyone who wants it - it just needs accessing via a torrent.

I have it saved the DVD as an "iso" file so if someone can tell me how to "load it" as a torrent file then I'll sort it our tonight. I've got Utorrent.

Cheers

Jez

Re: Video Review of Original ESB AT-AT Driver Helmet + 3 others on free DVD via utorr

wow, that´s too great, Jez! :love:thumbsup

it´s what you always praise and what all this should be about... SHARING!

i´m really looking forward to it! and once more:
THANKS FOR SHARING!

Re: Video Review of Original ESB AT-AT Driver Helmet + 3 others on free DVD via utorr

Upload it to yousendit.com and give us the link.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back