Video Review of Original ESB AT-AT Driver Helmet + 3 others on free DVD via utorrent

Hi all

I’ve just finished the latest video review, this time of the original screen-used AT-AT Driver Helmet from The Empire Strikes Back

It took a long time editing the footage etc. I hope you all enjoy it

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RpYkFCVA9Fw

Its available in standard and hi-res formats.

Cheers

Jez

Edit - THe DVD's finished so if someone can tell me how to create/load the torrent then I'll load it up!

Last edited:
Re: Video Review of Original ESB AT-AT Driver Helmet

Fantastic, well done Jez!

The owner of that helmet is amazingly lucky, it's hard to believe he kept it in a box in his garage for 30 years, but then that probably has helped preserve it so well!

Jeremy

Fantastic, well done Jez!

The owner of that helmet is amazingly lucky, it's hard to believe he kept it in a box in his garage for 30 years, but then that probably has helped preserve it so well!

Jeremy

Indeed so, and his garage must have been, dust/spider/mouse/snake/humidity/heat and cold-free! What a lucky fellow!

Thanks forthe comments guys.

It often seems to be the way, a bloke I knew with an original TIE kept that in a black bin-liner in his attick!

Cheers

Jez

Thanks forthe comments guys.

It often seems to be the way, a bloke I knew with an original TIE kept that in a black bin-liner in his attick!

Cheers

Jez

And probably wasn't even a particular SW fan, right? :lol Those are the lucky for you!

When are you coming out with the dvd? :)

Does this mean that you were able to re-examine the helmet?

Thanks again guys!

When are you coming out with the dvd? :)

Does this mean that you were able to re-examine the helmet?

Yes I've been able to do that, however have not done the colour match yet - but I will do it

DVD - Well now Ive done four (Original ANH TIE & ESB AT-AT and TK, plus replica AotC Clone) I'm going to stick them on a DVD using something like DVD Workshop.

At which point I'm happy to send a copy out to someone who can distribute to anyone who wants them - so long as no ones charging for this as I'd want it to be free (less their postage costs)

Cheers

Jez

Thanks again guys!

Yes I've been able to do that, however have not done the colour match yet - but I will do it

DVD - Well now Ive done four (Original ANH TIE & ESB AT-AT and TK, plus replica AotC Clone) I'm going to stick them on a DVD using something like DVD Workshop.

At which point I'm happy to send a copy out to someone who can distribute to anyone who wants them - so long as no ones charging for this as I'd want it to be free (less their postage costs)

Cheers

Jez

Great idea...I'd love one!

Great job again, Jez!

A very professional review as usual, Jez, and what an amazing find. Let's hope its brother helmet turns up again someday...

:cheers

Thanks, there was a rumour I've heard from a number of sources that Jim S's stolen helmet had been stripped back to a TIE :cry

Whatever happns I dont think we'll ever publically hear of that helmet again, since is viewed as "stolen goods" by the authorities

Cheers

Jez

Great review Jez.

I think it is incredible that helmets from the OT keep turning up in such good condition.

Joe

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back