Robby the robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacksaw44

Anyone making Robby's out there? Would like to know.PM me or email,Thanks.:confused

Last edited by a moderator:
"You have spoken the name of the holiest of holies without my permission...a pox on your house...thus speaketh Bartonus Girthus Maximus, master of all things Roboticus and keeper of the holy donuts!"
robotshopguy.jpg

Anyone making Robby's out there? Would like to know.PM me or email,Thanks.:confused

Is there any leeway in the license for a wearable costume?

*ducks....runs...

(sorry, that other thread is just too darn long to find the answer) :wacko

DEER Hacksaw44, U R oficially getting this SEE and D from the Nigerian Office of the REEL Robby the Robot lisenceee. B afraid , very afraid , as this is a reelly serius threatening thing. As an Official rep of the licenee, I have to warn U that you cannot even think of Robby the Robot without incuring a fee to this Officail representative. U r fined 1500 dollars for posting here. By this method, your funds will be loaded in an ATM card, and sent to us. So if you would like to pay your funds in this way please send your following information: (1)Your Full Name. (2)Your Complete Address where you want to receive the See and D (3)Name of City of Residence. (4)Country. (5)Mobile Number/Direct Telephone Number/ Fax Number. (6)Age / Sex / Occupation. (7)Working Identity Card / Int'l Passport. Below are the contact details of the PAYING BANK (OCEANIC BANK OF NIGERIA PLC, in the Federal Republic Of Nigeria to whom you will send your information for the processing of the See and D as soon as possible. ATM CARD PAYMENT SYSTEM DEBT SETTLEMENT COMMISSION,OCEANIC BANK OF NIGERIA. (PLC) PHONE: +234-805-6244-358 The DEBT SETTLEMENT COMMISSION has been mandated to issue out your fine for this fiscal year 2008. Also for your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) who claim to be established agents using it to defraud innocent people worldwide by posting anything about Robby the Robot. THANKS FOR LISTENING TO OUR ADVICE. CONGRATULATION TO YOU.

I'll bet it doesn't matter, since RtR was a costume in the first place. And Mr. Barton is a bit overly protective, you could make a RtR costume for your cat and you might hear from him.

"You have spoken the name of the holiest of holies without my permission...a pox on your house...thus speaketh Bartonus Girthus Maximus, master of all things Roboticus and keeper of the holy donuts!"
robotshopguy.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back