OT:Spiderman Custom made ccostumes who is best ?

SPDOmegaRanger

im looking to get a Custom spiderman costume made but its not a standard spiderman one, i was wondering any recommendations to or places that someone could point me to, im looking for reasonable price tho like $200 i can stretch to $250 but i would rather pay only $100 i know lol your thinking cheap b*****d but tis not that lol cant afford anything really high price due to im unemployed,disabled and due to the disease/illness/curse im more of a health hazard to anyone who employed me, im buying a mask this wednesday a good one, and im hoping someone can do a suit to it, but not an all one piece one i want it to be like in the comics all in pieces like gloves,top,pants,boots

so back to the topic lol im looking for someone who can make a spiderman costume close to the original but different in many ways, and in the price i mentioned above, any help is seriouslly much appreciated as i would love to finally have a spiderman costume(more based on the comics than the movie)

again thanks for your time

thanks ill ask him, i asked the ebay guy he said he might be able to do it, sent him loads of pics last night ill try spiderham out, love the stuff he has on his site kick ass, thanks gundamzeppelin very helpful :)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back