Indianapolis prop party info

Fyberdyne Labs

Ok I am posting this for the guy in charge of the party.

The Indianapolis Prop Party will be held on Saturday April 4th 2009 at the Clarion Hotel in Anderson Indiana, same place as last years event. (Unconfirmed)

This years theme is: Galaxy Quest, celebrating its 10th year anniversary, so if you have or want to build anything from Galaxy Quest please bring and display it.

New this year: Build a concept prop contest. Mark Shidler, Mike Bolin and myself will be the judges. Open participation to everyone, but us three, judging will be on overall design, originality, and finish. A first, second and third place will be awarded.

Also new this year: We will be bringing in a special guest, once he is confirmed the announcement will be made.

Please email me your interest in attending to rusty101167@yahoo.com along with your name, board and board name, how many tables you will need and if you plan to participate in the prop contest.

This is our third year for gathering here in Indiana, I appreciate the support and attendance we have gotten the last couple of years and it seems to grow every year.

And remember, the last person to arrive and set up wins the GINO award!

As with any event, dates, locations and guest are subject to change please refer to the first post on any board for updates.

Thank you

Rusty/Sector 7G

Thanks for reading
Mark

New this year: Build a concept prop contest. Mark Shidler, Mike Bolin and myself will be the judges. Open participation to everyone, but us three, judging will be on overall design, originality, and finish. A first, second and third place will be awarded.

What's the concept?

-Sarge

I'll be there. Looking forward to it. I have hopes of this continuing to grow each year. I wonder if the rumor of Greg Jein as a special guest will come true??? How about John Long? I'll bet he could whip up a great slide show from TOS.

I have no idea of what the weather will be like but everyone will be invited back to my house for a cookout like last year.

I'll be there!

Hoping to have double the droid action there this year:
main.php

Wow, I would say the more driods the better. We are working on the room and contest. There is talk of a guess but it is too early to know who it is. I am hoping we will have door prizes like last year.
Mark

Please PM me with all the info. on it would love to meet some prop collector here in INDY I live in Arcadia. Not far from Anderson.

Thanks Kodofett

Kodofett If this is john in Arcadia then I have your phone number. I could give you a call. Rusty and FHC[Mark] are still working on getting the room. But the date is on the 1st page.
Last year ended up being an all day thing. Then we had a cook out at FHC's house .There were door prizes which included a Vader helmet and time bandits map and other cool stuff. so I think the drive will be worth it.
Mark

I have had a great time the last 2 years, and even my wife hand fun last year (she didn't go the first year), so we will be there again.

You know I'll be there...with my gang... :)
I sent Rusty a note at the Trek board also.

Mark...Trek WILL be represented ...don't you worry :)

Mark this is john I lost your number or I would have given you a ring by now. If you could PM me it and we will try to hook up this holiday.

She might not look like much...

Kodofett If this is john in Arcadia then I have your phone number. I could give you a call. Rusty and FHC[Mark] are still working on getting the room. But the date is on the 1st page.
Last year ended up being an all day thing. Then we had a cook out at FHC's house .There were door prizes which included a Vader helmet and time bandits map and other cool stuff. so I think the drive will be worth it.
Mark

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back