1/4 Superman Maquette finished. PHOTOS

streetjudge79

Master Member
Well, it's been a long road for this project spearheaded by Cking. Well worth the wait.And a big thank you to Cking for having the patience for this project and the vision. It turned out better than I could hope for. The only work I did was paint this one up. The costume is all fabric and as close to the real suit as could be.
Here are the photos.

ss1.jpg

ss2.jpg

ss3.jpg

ss4.jpg

ss5.jpg

ss6.jpg

ss7.jpg

ss9.jpg

ss10.jpg

ss11.jpg

Hey Steve,

He looks Great man.

The ”S” symbol base looks awesome too.

If I may ask, where did you get the cool display case?

°Jeff

camper

Jeff from Screenused.com made the case for me. I picked up the emblem base on ebay. It's a 3d effect acrylic symbol. Our own Wynn Studios made the plaque.

Hey camper,

Get busy. j/k

CKing should post his completed Superman, it looks incredible. He posted some pics over at Freaks forum.

Great project.

Museum quality. From head sculpt, paint job to the costume are all really fantastic. Good job . :thumbsup

Alright,

Here is CKING's painted Superman. (mine is still being completed)

It looks VERY real IMO. While the above paint job is just ok IMO, I think this one is awesome and really shows how nice this piece can look.

INCREDIBLE:

Pics:
Reeve1.jpg

Final-Costume1.jpg

J.C. Hong painted it.

Nice, huh? :)

I was getting the updates when the project first started, but then they stopped coming. I hadn't seen anything posted, so I just assumed the project had stopped. Now I wish I had asked more about it..

Serge, I finally renovated the office, repainted and moved everything around, no more purple walls.. :)
Hong did a helluva paint job, but I'm perfectly happy with the paint job I did.

Nice.
I'm not big into Superman, but that is a nice piece of work... Alas, the only thing I that seems a bit "off" to me is the mouth; Kinda has the "Lois" from Family Guy look to it...

But that's just me... :confused

Regardless, I like it overall; I'm hoping once I start doing stuff like that it will turn out as nice.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back