Post your batman suits

batman aquaman.jpg Happy Halloween 2017 from the williamsboys! Batman and Aquaman (new 52) lol

I’m pretty much finally done with my DOJ Batsuit or at least at a place that I’m mostly happy with it.
A few different vendors (including our own coofunkcurly who is great to deal with) and some modding of my own.
I still have to add the gold and blue highlights/ weathering and possibly replace the mannequin as I’m not happy with that 100%
4725cdf3accfff34563146272205e96a.jpg

dc85f8416c8bef73babeaa5075d7fa4f.jpg

I made a video review of it for those interested
https://youtu.be/bMGS5MvHlsc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_1629.JPGThis is the only pic I have right now of mine from this halloween. My middle daughter decied to be batgirl in Janurary and asked me to be batman. And the Batflek version is the one she wanted. So in March I started building the suit by first making a manikin of my self with ductape. I got a black body suit and fabric foam and started sculpting and making the muscle suit. So for 7 months I worked on this suit. Making mistakes, fixing it and learning along the way. Now I bought the cowl, learning how to scuplt clay and molding I didn't want to tackle just yet. I bought the chest symbol, boots and of corse modified the boots. After getting the muscle suit where I liked it I ordered a gray body suit made to the muserments of the muscle suit. I then used puff paint and fabric paint to texture and color the suit using some photos I found from Ironhead Studio on-line. The suit is not exactly like the movies but I'm happy with it and will be making some modifications over time. The cape is out of pleather I sewed my self and the gauntlets & fins I made as well. This is the first ever suit of any kind I have ever built. 7 months of labor was worth it because my daughter loved it and we had fun on halloween and I made a lot of little kids dressed as batman excited as well.

Stieller, your suit looks amazing. What mannequin are you using for your display? Why are you upgrading?

Hey.
Thanks for the compliment.
I don’t like the pose of the mannequin so much.. so eventually I’ll upgrade.
It’s just a very cheap mannequin off eBay that I modified with a heat gun to get a better pose and cut the hands off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back