Post your batman suits

you work it out with the contact info I gave you? or did you go some other route? All the best!

There were some threads of batman suits and props around - just do a search - people have some nice suits here as well.

~Thomas

you work it out with the contact info I gave you? or did you go some other route? All the best!

There were some threads of batman suits and props around - just do a search - people have some nice suits here as well.

~Thomas
hey thomas , i did contact your friend and i am getting a suit from him.... his suits look amazing.... oh i sold my jango fett after.... thanks for your help. :thumbsup

CIMG4087.jpg
july08089.jpg
CIMG4110.jpg

nice, i would love a begins suit, or to be honest any bat suit (from 89 or returns, not a fan of the nipples) but have no idea where to start (or the cost)

I really like that suit, but I was only slightly confused because I don't know if I'd call it "retro."

Does the basic shape, perhaps, represent an older version of batman?

It may be the shiny material throwing me off.

What I mean by retro is not having the formed armor. Just the greyish fabric tights with a bat logo. It's what I grew up on in the older Batman comics the 60's and 70's and what the old Batman TV series tried to replicate.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back