Post your batman suits

needs a little work, but here it is.

fd315d6ce24ce0ad1240bc0aa4ebd1be77a2875.jpg

I'll be getting a different cowl and boots, take in the bodysuit some and add stirups to the feet so the legs don't bunch up like you see in the pic.
I also need to get into better shape.

Love it! :thumbsup

I'll be getting a different cowl and boots, take in the bodysuit some and add stirups to the feet so the legs don't bunch up like you see in the pic.

Looks great! What cowl were you looking for? A Reevz666 type Hush cowl might work perfectly.

Is that the one the SuperRyan posted for sale over on The League Of Heroes? Man that's the one I want to start with. I was hoping that buying it secondhand would make it cheaper because I have a feeling that buying a new one from Spidey4Fun is going to kill my wallet, especially with having to get a tailor to sew it together. But after this Halloween I decided that next year I want to be Batman and I also would love to do the hospital visit thing like I use to as Superman... (maybe looking for one of those as well as I had to sell my last one for bills) so... as to not to highjack this thread any further but if anyone has any extra or spare parts lying about shoot me a PM or e-mail at AdventureHunter@hotmail.com.

Now back to your scheduled post.

Beautiful suits guys... truly envious.

-Ash

It's not the exact same as the one SuperRyan is trying to part with, but they were both done by Brad (spidey4fun). Mine has a different bat emblem on the chest.

I'm trying to find a new home for the cowl if you're interested.

Here is a Batgirl costume that my wife and I put together for my oldest daughter this Halloween. Inspired by both comics and the TV show...

Batgirl3.jpg

batgirl-.jpg

Here are a couple of photos I mentioned

the last picture shows how badly the paint job on the boots came out.:cry
and now here's Robin

I'm envious of everyone else's batsuits.
I have got to try again.

Wolf

Some awesome costumes in here that really capture the dark mystery of the character. Batman has always been my favorite superhero and I'm just loving this thread! So many different takes....

The best way to deal with the sweat, is a little trick that a good friend gave me, a couple years ago... Panty liners.

:eek

Oh great, you just totally killed the mystique. :lol

Here is a pic of part my bat crew for this last SDCC. My returns, the begins and the returns style robin chest pieces were all made out of foamies.

3764232907_8599a3c4e3_b.jpg

has anyone tackled the Arkham Asylum batsuit yet from the game? Ive seen a couple of cowls but never the suits, either the regular or the armored suit. for me I think that's my favorite suit to date.

heres mine posted in another thread i didnt see here sorry guys
halloween001.jpg

halloween002.jpg

Reevz cowl custom latex begins gauntlets and harley gloves custom bodysuit and rest pieced together off various places

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back