Post your batman suits

Batman has always been my favorite superhero and I've always wanted a suit. One day I WILL have one and this thread has just served as inspiration! Great suits guys!

I think I'm gonna go for the Keaton suit because he was my favorite Batman.

Here are some pics of my suits.

These suits you see have RD lineage.

Here is what is in my collection

2- Batman Begins suits
1- TDK suit ( in one of the pics you can see the internal harness that helps hold the suit up when it weighs everything down.
1- Batman Begins Ninja Training suit (hanging on the wall next to begins. Sorry didnt have a manaquin for that one yet.)
set - of batman begins ninja guantlets.
2- Grapple guns
3- mines (2 open 1 closed)
- numerous styles of batarangs
3- nolan style utility belts.( various makers)
- various style pouches for belt( functional and non funtional)
1- Mangler (as seen in TDK, the piece of eq used to cut into the side of the scarecrows van)
- various viral campaign articles and props. (ie.. joker money, bonds, newspaper inserts
1- TDK joker main ferry detonator
3- TDK cowls (1 foam latex, 2 urethane. one of the urethane has the sonar eyes installed in it as you can see.)
- various Wayne enterprises ID badges, business cards, drivers liscence
- grapple gun holster (as seen in one of the photos of the TDK suit)
- also a foam latex Gotham City Manhole cover that the begins costume is standing on.

I think that is what I can remember if not I can post more.

I also have a lot of SW items and I am working on some Green Lantern things but that is for another thread. (y)cool

I have posted some different pics of me and or the suit here.

http://www.therpf.com/f24/my-batman-begins-tdk-inspired-collecttion-updated-82664/index2.html

Last edited:
Here's one I am working on.

575129_4006108231994_1259807970_33655200_1729846731_n.jpg

550712_4006548763007_1259807970_33655478_510984285_n.jpg

Here is my attempt for halloween 2011:

The whole thing was scratch built by me based on a mix between Arkham City and the comic book style unarmoured look.

- Under suit is grey thermal
- Chest logo was cut out of faux leather and sewn onto the undersuit
- Trunks are a pair of satin boxer shorts
- cape is made out of 3 polyester black shower curtains all sewn together BY HAND! (yes it took forever) cape is attached to my back with velcro.
-batarang is cardboard and folds in half, a magnet attaches it to the back of my belt.
- the gloves/boot covers/belt are all made of cardboard
- the cowl was made my firstly making a copy of my head using clingfilm and pvc tape. then paper mache the details on, then covered the whole thing in black pvc tape (as i did the gloves, boots and belt)

easy peasy and very very cheap (approx £40 total) . more pics:

and one with my son (his frst halloween, he was mini-batman)

Last edited:
:eek
Here are some pics of my suits.

These suits you see have RD lineage.

Here is what is in my collection

2- Batman Begins suits
1- TDK suit ( in one of the pics you can see the internal harness that helps hold the suit up when it weighs everything down.
1- Batman Begins Ninja Training suit (hanging on the wall next to begins. Sorry didnt have a manaquin for that one yet.)
set - of batman begins ninja guantlets.
2- Grapple guns
3- mines (2 open 1 closed)
- numerous styles of batarangs
3- nolan style utility belts.( various makers)
- various style pouches for belt( functional and non funtional)
1- Mangler (as seen in TDK, the piece of eq used to cut into the side of the scarecrows van)
- various viral campaign articles and props. (ie.. joker money, bonds, newspaper inserts
1- TDK joker main ferry detonator
3- TDK cowls (1 foam latex, 2 urethane. one of the urethane has the sonar eyes installed in it as you can see.)
- various Wayne enterprises ID badges, business cards, drivers liscence
- grapple gun holster (as seen in one of the photos of the TDK suit)
- also a foam latex Gotham City Manhole cover that the begins costume is standing on.

I think that is what I can remember if not I can post more.

I also have a lot of SW items and I am working on some Green Lantern things but that is for another thread. (y)cool

I have posted some different pics of me and or the suit here.

http://www.therpf.com/f24/my-batman-begins-tdk-inspired-collecttion-updated-82664/index2.html
WOW!!!! :eek :love:love:love Batman cowl that has the sonar eyes! Ive been trying to figuere out how I make one. can you actually see out of the lenses?

:eek
WOW!!!! :eek :love:love:love Batman cowl that has the sonar eyes! Ive been trying to figuere out how I make one. can you actually see out of the lenses?

Yes I can see out of the lenses. If you look closely just under the lit eyes you can see my pupils. I went to the ironman boards to learn how they do it. So in a way tony showed bruce something. Hahah. Thanks for the interest and compliments.

jacksadventures
080.photobucket.com/albums/j340/jacksadventures/dc3b1cbd.jpg[/IMG]this is my suit I did in about tree weeks for the new film. It's about 95% Eva an craft foam with plastidip. I have my own thread but thought I would post it here
dc3b1cbd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my first batman suits about 5years ago with 500 dollar cape, and one of my UDR suits, I also have a UDR begins suit maybe I can scrounge up some pics... oh and my navy blue comic style lol I'll start looking.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back