Neckties!

Absolutely stunning.
I like the name Vashta tie, but in all honesty that guy who called it the Tenzo tie might be onto something. I'm not even joking, I think this is a great name!

To me it looks like "The Christmas Invasion" Tie is just a repeating blue outline of the sun on a chocolaty brown background.

- - - Updated - - -

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 334
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 140
After binge watching a season and a half of the show, I'd also like to put forth my interest in Hannibal Lecter's "murder tie".

The murder tie is a legend, there's even an eyeshadow named after it. Think it has it's own Tumblr as well. Anyway, here's a nice image of the detail.
tumblr_inline_nica0mfM3S1rxatc4.png

The murder tie is a legend, there's even an eyeshadow named after it. Think it has it's own Tumblr as well. Anyway, here's a nice image of the detail.

I have a soft spot for flora motifs in my neckties, and the way the blood red contrasts with the white is very eye catching.

I came here to make the request and was amused that I was late to the party and that other people already had months ago. There's a reason this tie has a bit of a following, I think!

I've been staring at this tie for a while and the good news is there is only one large paisley design that is rotated and repeated. Still... copying that one paisley is going to be tricky, even with the couple of big photos I've got so far. If anyone has any more... please share.

I've been trying to find more info for you on the tone-on-tone Nicholson Joker material, but it is difficult to find. It seems like the inner dots are slightly reflective and pressed in a bit from the main material.

There is a tumblr for Mulder's ties, but like the Twin Peaks ties, they are difficult to see.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back