Neckties!

These are minor changes that most wouldn't notice unless you held them side by side. As for the Adipose & Shakespeare Ties, I think we've got them as close as our factory's are capable of (limited warp colors, etc).

Yeah I know what you mean, it's honestly really Incredible that you're able to make all your ties as accurate and beautiful as they are with all the problems that can happen, the limited colors, and most of all calculating the length and width of all of the the ties and where all the designs go. I'm never disappointed.

Yeah, I'm pretty excited about the glasses line. Right now we've got the Tennant Glasses in stock, the Smith Glasses soon to be finished, Kingsman Glasses starting production and two other styles in pre-production...

I still think the Dale Cooper and Mulder ties would be great considering the new episodes being released, and I have searched a lot for a material similar to the Joker's green dot tie and not had luck.

I just got my "Goldeneye" tie, quite possibly the most unique feel of any tie I've ever owned, thanks!

Last edited:
Would you ever consider doing the tie that Q wears in the gallery scene in Skyfall?

Also on a side note/question how is the holey jumper coming along?

I posted an interest thread for the Q tie at the AJB Forum and got zero response. If the Bond fans didn't want it... well...

The Holey Jumper is still in pre-production as I'm waiting on high-res images of an original. We were going to have an original shipped to us, but the owner changed his mind... so now we're waiting on photos so we can start our pattern work.

Something I've been working on today...

kenzo-teaser_zpse2h6zkdp.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back