Neckties!

Here's the initial prototype swatch for our Kingsman Tie:

kingsman-swatch_zpsknaxyx1h.jpg

That Kingsman tie pattern looks fantastic!

Speaking of movies with great fight scenes, I just saw John Wick the other day (finally) - any thoughts about his tie (and/or suit) from the film? It has a really subtle pattern to it that really stuck with me for some reason:
spl643023_001.jpg
John-Wick-Full-HD-Wallpapers.jpg

The John Wick tie looks like a simple herringbone. You might be able to find one with an ebay search.

The Kingsman tie looks good. I'm going to send you an email about it shortly.

Hey Magnoli,

I think, with the new episodes of Twin Peaks, a Dale Cooper tie might be a solid idea, same for a Mulder tie, though he had many.

Also... I have been trying to source a fabric for this, and would definitely buy one to save that fuss.

JACK_NICHOLSON_JOKER.jpg

Did someone say hats, as well?

Tennant blue fabric question: will the replenishment be the same fabric as before, or is it being tweaked at all?

No changes will be made to the blue fabric (I've always been pretty happy with it) though the stripes on the brown will be shifting slightly... though no one will notice unless you have two swatches lined up.

I believe the stripes are being moved closer together slightly to match the original Gap Fabric! Which is good news for me because I may be buying sometime in the near future ;)

One step closer to being perfect; very cool.
Are you going to be updating any other of your Who stuff, such as ties?

Yes, I'm very curious about the ties as well, I love comparing the new designs with the old and seeing what has been done to make it look even more accurate.

I believe most of our ties are done being tweaked. The only ones that jump to my mind that I might revisit when more are needed is the Lantern and Utopia Ties. The pattern on the Lantern could be reduced slightly and the Utopia Ties pink parts are a tad too bold.

Really? The "Utopia" tie has always been one of my favorite ties, to me it looks perfect, the only inaccuracy I could ever find was the color of the lining. As for the "Lantern Tie" I can see it being a bit brighter if that makes any sense, to be perfectly honest it's one of three of your Tenth Doctor Ties which I've been hesitant about buying along with the "Adipose" and "Shakespeare" ties, I own and cherish the rest, but I'm just waiting for the next revision to be done before I get them all.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back