Neckties!

Smith Glasses probably early April. The final Kenzo design should be approved this month, then at least one month for production, so maybe late April, if we're lucky.

Hey Indy? Odd question since I'm not a hat guy, but have you ever made hats on the website? There's a section and I was wondering if it was ever used.

Yeah, we used to make an Indiana Jones style using original Herbert Johnson parts and finished by Steve Delk (who made the hats for the fourth film). Once Steve got overwhelmed with his own orders, we had to stop offering them.

I know this has nothing to do with ties but I'd like to say that I love how the Tennant Tuxedo on the site is a kind of mix between David Tennant's tuxedo in "Rise of the Cybermen/ Age of Steel" which has three cuff buttons that are the same style that you would find on a suit and the one he wears starting with "The Lazarus Experiment" which has five cuff buttons that look much more appropriate on a tuxedo. The Tennant Tuxedo on the site has 4 cuff buttons that would normally be found on a tuxedo. I think this is a really cool idea.

I know this has nothing to do with ties but I'd like to say that I love how the Tennant Tuxedo on the site is a kind of mix between David Tennant's tuxedo in "Rise of the Cybermen/ Age of Steel" which has three cuff buttons that are the same style that you would find on a suit and the one he wears starting with "The Lazarus Experiment" which has five cuff buttons that look much more appropriate on a tuxedo. The Tennant Tuxedo on the site has 4 cuff buttons that would normally be found on a tuxedo. I think this is a really cool idea.

I think he was going for the Voyage Of The Damned tux on this one

How about Marty's tie and clasp when he is at the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance? It has this peculiar circle on it that I cannot identify and also some slash lines. And the clasp appears to be a circle with a checkered pattern on it. I don't have any high res screen caps, but this is the best I could find on the net. You can see the clasp better if you freeze frame this youube video at the right moments. I would be very interested in these.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S1i5coU-0_Q
bttf_church3.jpg

Last edited:
Indy, I have just seen your facebook page, when will the holey jumper be released ?? It's gonna be awesome! What price range will it be in?

Can't tell... does the bottom circle have the black lines pointing to it as well?

I don't believe it does. But the design of the circle is a white circle in the middle followed by a black outer circle then 7 small white circles then an odd black dot. Its like this on both the tope and bottom ones.
11050104_10204125826653967_777558549652765429_o.jpg

And this is the best shot I could get of the clasp. Is it too early to say that it's unidentifiable?
1889072_10204125868495013_5454573705089348080_o.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back