Neckties!

Hey Indy -
Perhaps a long shot but is there any interest in producing the signature Kingsman tie? Seems simple enough but nowhere appears to do anything quite as small in scale. Even the official Mr Porter movie tie-in (no pun intended) tie is vastly different in design to the tie in the movie, being woven as opposed to ribbed. The attached picture is the most detailed screen capture I could get. Eagerly await to hear back from you!View attachment 436354

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+1 on the Kingsman tie! Please Indy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a few guys interested in the Kingsman Tie... might consider it.

Excellent! Thanks Indy!

While you're considering things, could you possibly consider Kingsman inspired cufflinks? I don't mean screen accurate, but like the K emblem on the K keychain or necklace that is often seen in the movie. I could never see myself using/wearing the keychain and necklace, but cufflinks on the other hand, I would love to own and use. I'd even be interested in screen accurate ones.

Hey Indy -
Perhaps a long shot but is there any interest in producing the signature Kingsman tie? Seems simple enough but nowhere appears to do anything quite as small in scale. Even the official Mr Porter movie tie-in (no pun intended) tie is vastly different in design to the tie in the movie, being woven as opposed to ribbed. The attached picture is the most detailed screen capture I could get. Eagerly await to hear back from you!View attachment 436354

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As SirDoctor mentioned, the branded "tie-in" tie doesn't look anywhere close to the one in the movie. Since they used Turnbull and Asser shirts in the movie, I thought I'd have a look and see if they made the tie. Though I wasn't able to find it, I found a similar tie in design, "TWILL BLOCK STRIPE TIE IN NAVY, WHITE AND RED" by T&A. This leads me to wonder if perhaps T&A provided the tie but is no longer in production.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424123307.457088.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424123335.792940.jpg

Yeah, we sold out of the Jack Sparrow bandanas with the black flowers... though we will still carry them with the screen accurate blue flowers.

image.jpg I still really want this tie. Maybe something to consider if there's ever a dry period of tie ideas or something, it would be greatly appreciated.

Excellent! Thanks Indy!

While you're considering things, could you possibly consider Kingsman inspired cufflinks? I don't mean screen accurate, but like the K emblem on the K keychain or necklace that is often seen in the movie. I could never see myself using/wearing the keychain and necklace, but cufflinks on the other hand, I would love to own and use. I'd even be interested in screen accurate ones.

+1. That movie's wardrobe is a goldmine

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back