Neckties!

...and the embroidered Swirly Ties are here!

extra-image-1559.jpg

Very pretty tie!

It was after watching The Eleventh Hour years ago that I first noticed any of the Doctor's ties. I loved it, and wanted one. I went searching for it, not knowing there were hundreds doing the same. Eventually I ended up at your site, and it's snowballed from there.
It feels pretty special for me to finally reach this tie, so thanks Indy! You've made my day :)

I'm eagerly anticipating the Journey bowtie now after seeing the beauty of that Swirly Tie! Do you have any more of Eleven's ties in the pipeline after the Journey/Bells version, Indy?

Heading to Fan Expo Canada this weekend with my arsenal of Magnoli ties. Deciding which 10th Doctor tie to wear which day is killing me! And did you say adipose tie? :) ps- I own many ties, but these are truly of magnificent quality. Needless to say, I'm a fan!

If you're still taking suggestions, I have two pieces that I would really love to own.

First, this tie from the promo poster for FOX's upcoming show, "Gotham". It might not appear in the actual show, but it's still one I'd consider owning. It's worn by Edward Nigma (or Nygma, depending on the adaptation), so it could be called the "Enigma Tie" - possibly.
_1403719991.jpg

The second, while not strictly a necktie, is this tie clip worn by the Riddler in the video game, "Batman: Arkham City".
800px-Riddler_(arkham_city).jpg

Hope you like these suggestions!

A Riddler Tie has been in the back of my mind for a long time (you'll see it discussed much earlier in this thread)... it is something we'll end up doing, I'm just not sure on the design yet. I've got a really good one I've created myself, based on several different sources... more of a "generic" Riddler Tie.

That is actually an awesome design - would love to see it come to fruition. Could it be possible to change the colour-scheme of the design? It's not that I don't like the colours, I love them - it would be awesome to have a bit of variety :D

Any thoughts on the tie clip worn in "Arkham City"?
BatmanArkhamCity-Riddler.jpg

The "?" Tie clip is something we probably could do, but it'd have to be a pretty sizable run, so not sure if there would be enough interest...

The "?" Tie clip is something we probably could do, but it'd have to be a pretty sizable run, so not sure if there would be enough interest...
Makes sense when you put it like that - personally I think it would gather very limited interest, but it's still one of those quirky little things that wouldn't go amiss for any Riddler or Batman fan...

Wow, not many Tennant ties left to go. What other Doctor Who ties have you got in the pipeline after the Journey Bow Tie comes out next month?

Obviously the Kenzo is the big one on our books, but it's such a complex pattern and we don't want to overlook anything, so we're taking our time.

Meanwhile, the Impossible Planet Tie will likely be next... and I really love the Christmas Special Bow Tie, so that'll likely be in the works too.

Awesome! I still want to put the whole tenth doctor outfit together, I love that look and though I have yet to get very far I was sure to buy the "Swirly tie" when Magnoli released it...guess I have some catching up to do. :) "Gotta have em all!"

Personally I'm a fan of Eleven's bow ties so I'll be looking forward to seeing the Christmas Bow Tie (and hopefully many others) become available soon :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back