Neckties!

Ok... just got an update from the factory:

SWIRLY TIES should be ready to ship next week.

GIORGIO TIES are being reworked but giving us more trouble. I may end up going to the original pattern, and just try tweaking the colors a bit instead of using the new blue/brown weave.

RICCI TIES are waiting for a red warp to be used at the factory. Since we do relatively small runs compared to the 10,000 the factory normally does, we have to wait until the correct color threads are being used in the weaving machines.

SMITH BOWTIES have to be revised one more time, but the factory is closing down until the end of February... so it's more waiting.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

GIORGIO TIES are being reworked but giving us more trouble. I may end up going to the original pattern, and just try tweaking the colors a bit instead of using the new blue/brown weave.i

My two cents would be to stick with the new pattern if possible...would be worth the extra wait!

Oh man, I can't wait to get the Swirly tie. Looks like Gally will be the last outing for the old one. Both ties look excellent.

Improvement over the really dark one, or the previous previous version? I completely redrew the pattern for this one/the dark one to fix the overall shapes and get the color gradient to work the same way as the real thing. It's brand new artwork.

Just ordered a swirly tie :) only problem is I'll want the brown suit to go with it, same with the Giorgio. Cant wait for the Ricci tie for my blue suit, great work

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back