Neckties!

The Swirly Tie has been reworked again (at the request of the factory) and I've got another designer seeing if he can tweak it further to get as close to the original as the factory is able. I'm really working hard to have these finished in time to ship for a pre-Halloween arrival.

The Swirly Tie has been reworked again (at the request of the factory) and I've got another designer seeing if he can tweak it further to get as close to the original as the factory is able. I'm really working hard to have these finished in time to ship for a pre-Halloween arrival.

Any news on the 11th bow tie?

I agree with nickytea, that's a sweet tie, and I'd totally be in for one if you managed to create one.

Also, can't wait to see the Skyfall tie!

Must....have....11th Doctor ties....!
Seriously though, I am grateful to have someone like Magnoli in our hobby - who else understands our geekiness?
Indy, I have a custom made "burgundy" style bowtie that has the correct style weave I'd be willing to loan you for reproducing your 11 burgundy tie when the time comes....

Indie, I am so glad you're picking the blue bowties up and I am looking forward to the end result! Any chance this might happen before Halloween? If so I'm in! (although, I'm pretty much in anyway. lol)

Right now I'm concentrating on getting the new Swirly Tie run ready for Halloween. The Smith Bowtie will likely be just after that...

Right now I'm concentrating on getting the new Swirly Tie run ready for Halloween. The Smith Bowtie will likely be just after that...

tumblr_m63sw8uFoQ1r3zat8.gif

Now that swirly I'm looking forward to. Totally fell in love with that tie on the show. I'm planning on rewarding myself with one for Christmas!

If only I didn't hate brown ties, I'd get a Utopia too. That pattern would look brilliant on a nice red tie.

Saw a swirly tie on your website, is that the one?

He's working on the third revision or so of that one, making it more accurate with every iteration. The one with the really light red centers that you see on the site was the previous version.

Last edited:
Yep, at the moment, the following DW ties are in the works;

New Swirly Tie
New Giorgio Tie
Ricci Tie
Smith "I" Bowtie

...and I'm about sold out of Hechter Ties, so we're doing another run of those as well. If you need a DW tie for Halloween, order a Hechter tie within the next day or two, otherwise I may be all solde out except for the Utopia Tie.

-Magnoli

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back