Building The Death Star - PRODUCTION

Oh yeah, on the last page, from 2 years ago, there was a picture where you guys were trying to figure out if it was the Death Star 1 or 2.
Found this pic today, and defiantly was 2. Has that plastic rim around the edge. I love finding pics I'd never seen before.

DS2.jpg

Oh yeah, on the last page, from 2 years ago, there was a picture where you guys were trying to figure out if it was the Death Star 1 or 2.
Found this pic today, and defiantly was 2. Has that plastic rim around the edge. I love finding pics I'd never seen before.

View attachment 805435

That dish look HUGE!!! Could this have been one that they scrapped? Maybe they started out like this but then went with the etched brass version for Jedi....

It is really a beauty to see this thing. Being the most realistic clone of the real deal. But I know its so tedious to work on something like this. Maybe these are the reasons the original took 19 years to be operational.

I have followed this project from the beginning; I'm glad to see some updates!! It looks fantastic!! When are you going to start doing the windows in the trench?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back