Screen caps needed: '66 Batman movie: Total dehydrator

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well, I'm working on the Total Dehydrator from the Batman movie but I don't have a way to save screen grabs. Any chance someone could get a few pics for me? It would mean a great deal. :)

I normally am all over doing screen grabs but for some reason my Batman disc will not load on my computer.

I thought I had a bunch from the previous thread about this, but I can't find them.

Sorry.

defstartrooper, you sir, are my new hero! I couldn't have asked for better pictures! Thank you so much, bro.:thumbsup

I've already aquired the proper vacuum cleaner model. Right now I'm working on the water container. When it starts taking shape I'll post up some pics.

I've already aquired the proper vacuum cleaner model. Right now I'm working on the water container. When it starts taking shape I'll post up some pics.

You gonna use real copper tube to make that spiral, or paint some plastic tube to look like it?
Metal pipe seems like it would be a bear to wind around something :confused

any progress on this. I would like to know if anyone has the type of Vacuum cleaner. It look remarkably like one I had at one of my jobs once. Would look great up on the wall .

any progress on this. I would like to know if anyone has the type of Vacuum cleaner.
I'm pretty sure I grew up with that vacuum cleaner. It was an Electrolux and since I was born in 1970 that puts it in the right era. I think I finally threw it away a couple of years ago.

Edit: Doing a little more research it looks like an Electrolux model XXX, or also known as model 30.

http://www.137.com/lux/luxxxxxx.html

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I grew up with that vacuum cleaner. It was an Electrolux and since I was born in 1970 that puts it in the right era. I think I finally threw it away a couple of years ago.

Edit: Doing a little more research it looks like an Electrolux model XXX, or also known as model 30.

http://www.137.com/lux/luxxxxxx.html

Looking at the original vacuum cleaner they sure did a number on it transforming it into the dehydrator. I'd love to have a dehydrator like that, but there's no way I can make that myself. Getting the vacuum cleaner is easy, but that water container and the nozzle (or whatever you call it) are beyond my capabilities :cry

Looking at the original vacuum cleaner they sure did a number on it transforming it into the dehydrator. I'd love to have a dehydrator like that, but there's no way I can make that myself. Getting the vacuum cleaner is easy, but that water container and the nozzle (or whatever you call it) are beyond my capabilities :cry

you could do it. I've seen your mego work . The best items are made by yourself and not just bought to say you have it.

you could do it. I've seen your mego work . The best items are made by yourself and not just bought to say you have it.

Thanks, but making custom Megos isn't quite like a building a dehydrator. Where do you get the parts for the water tank? How do you make that nozzle? I wouldn't know where to start... I've never built props before, I don't have the tools necessary for this.
But I do agree it's quite satisfying to make something yourself

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back