AOT ARMY OF TWO ready for halloween ;) (PIC HEAVY)

El Fett

Sr Member
We went out to get a few shots of our completed AO2 suits. Hope you enjoy and if anybody wants to take a stab at photoshopping one of these shots feel more than welcome ;)

CIMG3716.jpg

Back to back!

CIMG3717.jpg

CIMG3718.jpg

CIMG3722.jpg

GUN SWAP

CIMG3738.jpg

CIMG3789.jpg

CIMG3788.jpg

HOSTAGE RESCUE

CIMG3765.jpg

CIMG3766.jpg

CIMG3768.jpg

CHARGE!

CIMG3749.jpg

ROCK N' ROLL

CIMG3761.jpg

Dude can you please tell me where you got your Salem Flame mask?

I want it :D

As well as the rest of the outfit haha :p

I'll do some photoshop work with these for ya, tons of things I can do with these :D :D

Dude can you please tell me where you got your Salem Flame mask?

I want it :D

As well as the rest of the outfit haha :p

I'll do some photoshop work with these for ya, tons of things I can do with these :D :D

Awesome! Go at 'em! I wish I would've shaved my head or something, would've looked a whole lot cooler! Propcustomz made the masks, we put the rest of the suits together. He puts up auctions for the masks every couple of weeks.

CIMG3733.jpg

Hey I'm wondering, do you have any requests for photoshop on these? Like if you have anything in mind, PM me. It'd be great to test my skills, and if you could give me some help putting together the salem outfit (tips, where to get stuff, and what to get...stuff like that), we can help each other out? Sound good?

- Fitz

This was painfully quick and really dirty, but I figured you would like anything.

Nice gear by the way, I have been thinking of doing an AOT get up for a while now.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back