Doctor Who: Cybermen gun

Can any one get me better pictures of the stickers in the picture ? I should have this thing ready for paint next week. If any one can help I'd really appreciate it. thank you.

Dollar tree doesn't have that shinny sticker printer paper any more. I really wanted to use that for these stickers. A kind member here put these together for me and I want to hear everyone's opinion on them.

3752138.jpeg

3771489.jpeg

3719210.jpeg

3735973.jpeg

I'm very happy with them. Seeing as I have no money, I'm most likely going to print them out, laminate them with packing tape and then contact cement them to the item.

An easy way to make stickers is by coldlaminating the printouts on one side. Then get yourself some of that thin doublesided sticky tape and put that on the back....instant sticker.

May i suggest that you do the sign in vector. Maybe if i have some sparetime, i'll do it for you tonight :)

MArc

Fantastic work, this is looking really great although IIRC it's not actually a Cyberman gun but the gun carried by Mickey and The Preachers in the episodes 'Army Of Ghosts' and 'Doomsday' the Cybermen use them against the Daleks but they already have guns built into their forearms, don't suppose you'd thought about trying to do the Sontaran gun next? Those are awesome! :thumbsup

Please some one come up with something that will look nice and not cheep for these hoses.

I really want this to be best looking item I've ever made, and I'm drawing a blank.

Some body please help me out here.

Oh Man I had a great day today, I got the shop up to 85 degrees. So I did some bondo work on this thing and I got the rear of the thing just right.

2706339.jpeg

2734573.jpeg

Thing went so well today I even got to play a little with my DC-15. This thing is so close to being finished now I'm very excited.

2808300.jpeg

The last few weeks have been really hard for me, And now just one great day later my whole outlook on life has changed. I hope there are more days like today around the corner.

Your Cyberman gun is looking really sweet, can't wait to see it finished. The DC-15 is looking fantastic too you're one talented guy for sure. I know what you mean with the life stuff, sometimes it can really suck, then you have a good day at the workbench where something finally starts to come together and it can bring back that will to live again, LOL!

Roughneckone :cool

Thanks so much for all your help on this project You've been very supportive. When I do the run you'll be getting the first one. If you don't mind covering the shipping :lol.

Your Cyberman gun is looking really sweet, can't wait to see it finished. The DC-15 is looking fantastic too you're one talented guy for sure. I know what you mean with the life stuff, sometimes it can really suck, then you have a good day at the workbench where something finally starts to come together and it can bring back that will to live again, LOL!

Roughneckone :cool

Oooh, those are nice. Good and chunky, must be a real hefty thing to lug about. Must be lovely to work in a warm workshop, my garage is slowly freezing over :)

I'll be vacuum forming the bulk of the item in 1/8 abs and adding the detail stuff after. It should be less than three pounds when finished. perfect for a costume convention.

Thanks for having a look, I'm a fan of your work as well .

I don't know if I'm going to do a "rose" one or not. I'd like to, but things have been going unbelievably bad for me for the last four or five months . If I wrote a book about my life no one would believe a word of it . It seems like the impossible happens everyday now.

I have a few pieces I need to get finished right now, and I need to finish my roto-caster before I start on anything else.

Thank you for all your support and interest in my work, It really makes me feel better about things when I get to do stuff like this and people notice and encourage my efforts.

Thank you.

I don't know if I'm going to do a "rose" one or not. I'd like to, but things have been going unbelievably bad for me for the last four or five months . If I wrote a book about my life no one would believe a word of it . It seems like the impossible happens everyday now.

It would certainly be worth thinking about as I don't think there are too many mod's mainly a load more detail pieces at the front (see images). I think the "Rose" version just looks better somehow mainly the barrel tip looking less like a joined piece of fiberglass and more like a real weapon I think!!

rosesrifle1.jpg

Sorry to hear that real life is being a pain right now but at least you have the comfort of your prop building to fall back on (when the aforementioned life allows). BTW you're not John Connor in real life are you that might explain a few things :lol:lol:lol!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back