Doctor Who: Cybermen gun

WOW...And Wow again. you people need to be hired by the props department at BBC...cause DAMN! that is some amazing work.

Please tell me there is a Pep file in the works or floating around somewhere for some of these firearms.

I'd figure at some point someone would point me in the right direction on this issue? Still i guess i need to ask this question again, does anyone have a Pepakura file on this weapon to build? Thanks...

Cheers

I'd like to make this Cybergun
tumb_of_the_cybermen_cybergun_01_by_elkaddalek-d4nsj5k.jpg

tomb_of_the_cybermen_cybergun_02_by_elkaddalek-d4nsjy9.jpg

tomb_of_the_cybermen_cybergun_03_by_elkaddalek-d4nskcs.jpg

Anyone know or can guess what this gun looks like, disigns, or what I can use to buld it. Any info will help :cool

I'd like to make this Cybergun
tomb_of_the_cybermen_cybergun_03_by_elkaddalek-d4nskcs.jpg

Anyone know or can guess what this gun looks like, disigns, or what I can use to buld it. Any info will help :cool

Oh Yeah! This gun was epic! I loved the way it just made people explode :lol.

Thanks for reminding me, that's another prop on my list, I just wish we knew what the colours of it were and what the handle looked like.

The fluted plastic bit looks like perspex strips stuck to a clear tube, I'm not sure what the chrome muzzle is made from.
The handle looks to be MDF, as for the rear section it looks like it is made of tubing and found parts from something.

Unfortunately, the OP isn't around any more.
He had been planning to do some vacform casts of his buck, but life took him in a different direction.

I just reviewed the Tomb Of The Cybermen & found some more close ups of the cybergun.

DW Tomb of the Cybermen 01.jpgDW Tomb of the Cybermen 02.jpgDW Tomb of the Cybermen 03.jpgDW Tomb of the Cybermen 05.jpg

"Coming Soon" I'm going to try to make a drawing of the gun of what I think it looks like using this reference pics.

Last edited:
First Cybergun copy.JPG

you think this looks corect?

my disign cyber gun:
im thinking the handel is wood, the back part of the barrel is pvc with woold circles to hold it in place. one of the wood circles is rapped in copper thred. the main light part of the barrel is a pastic tube with frosted plastic lines across it. I dont know about the copper rings in the front. ether plastic aqarium tube painted copper or, pastic/metal shower rings. And I'l use a disposable camera flash for the actual laser effect.

any thoughts?

Attachments

• First Cybergun.bmp
    799.9 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Is this what you ment?

I was thinking, what are the lines in the middle of the gun? Ether folded u shape pieces of metal or small acrylic rods.

Attachments

• First Cybergun 02.JPG
    First Cybergun 02.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Your Anti-Cyberman gun is awesome!! I love to see classic Doctor Who props, so I'm looking forward to your Tomb Of The Cyberman Cyber-gun.

I found some clearer screencap's at http://tragicalhistorytour.com/
In the second image it looks like glass or acrylic tubes running threw the gun, seen in the first image. I cant tell if their are fins between the tubes or just the tubes alone. As for the all shape of the gun, it can be seen in the forth image.

As for the coil at the front of the gun, is it 6 single rings stacked, or one coiled around then tucked into the gun? The black parts look like electric tape & the wire behind it could be silver or copper wire rapped around the end of the tubes. That's another question. How many tubes are in their & what size of tube are they?

By the way, my gun will be using a cap gun for the flash part of the replica.

d02-2m-c457.jpgd02-2m-c513.jpgd02-2m-c619.jpgd02-2m-c631.jpg

d02-2m-c457.jpg

d02-2m-c513.jpg

d02-2m-c619.jpg

d02-2m-c631.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've started on my Fission Gun from the episode "The Ark"I used an image & marked it out to scale. Each box is an inch around, with the individual markings in the box.

Attachments

• Fission Gun Prop 02.JPG
    Fission Gun Prop 02.JPG
    220.7 KB · Views: 143
  • Fission Gun Mesurement copy 02.jpg
    Fission Gun Mesurement copy 02.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 125
  • Fission Gun Prop 01.JPG
    Fission Gun Prop 01.JPG
    219.4 KB · Views: 126
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back