1/24-25 Tumbler options/size

Rhett J Martin

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm dying to add a 1/24/25 Tumbler to my Batmobile collection/Gotham PD cruisers, but I'm having trouble iding any of the various Bat porducts out there that may work.

Any clues??

I'm also interested in getting a solid 1/24/25 measurement for the tumbler, but keep finding mismatched measurements out there?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks gang!

Do we know (when I saw "we" I mean you or anyone else; I don't) the measurements of the real thing?
Maybe the people that have made full-sized ones have some good numbers?

Well, Chicksdigthecar.com, as well as wiki, list the length at 15 ft, and the width at 9'4".

Scaled to 1/25 (keaton kit is 1/25, not surethat would make this a tiny car . . .7.2" X 4.5"

I found a little RC one at WalMart that happens to fit tightly into those measurements, and next to the Keaton and Kilmer mobiles . . .it's tiny!!

The little RC also needs alot of work . . .back tires are pretty nice though!
I'll post some pics as soon as my new interent's installed.

Awesome, can't wait to see it. I really like the Tumbler and hope it comes back, though knowing studios, they will make more money on toys and ancillary products if there is a new batmobile.

+1 on that. Love the idea of the desert camo still lying around. Didn't Mr. Resse refer to the Tumbler as Fox's baby in the Dark Knight? Must be more than one if it was developed enough to be his 'baby.'

Well, if it were really a pet project, it might have been one prototype.
Someone else mentioned to me that there were "suppose" to be two, so maybe it was mentioned and I just don't remember.

Just adding to the "two cars" debate, Fox mentioned that two of them were supposed to jump a gap, enabling them to construct a bridge, but they couldn't get the bridge to work properly... they wouldn't know that the bridge didn't work if they didn't have two Tumblers, would they? ;)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back