Luke on Tauntaun Stop motion replica. Finished Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Luke on Tauntaun Stop motion replica?

$10,000 is the price that I dont want to spend, not the amount I'm spending by any means. This is what I could've spent to get an identical replica including a replica armature & calf fur & hand sown leather satchels etc. It will not be anywhere near $10,000 I can assure you that. Closer to $2000.

Front shot

Last edited:

$10,000 is the price that I dont want to spend, not the amount I'm spending by any means. This is what I could've spent to get an identical replica including a replica armature & calf fur & hand sown leather satchels etc. It will not be anywhere near $10,000 I can assure you that. Closer to $2000.

Front shot
this will be a stunning piece... I feel it! hope there will be enough scale to move down the production costs of this beauty.. I will follow developments closely and keep my fingers crossed :love
cheers

Things are moving along nicely I think?
DSC00726.jpg

DSC00729.jpg

Holy beaudacious krispy kreams!!

HOLY FRAKINOLI!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Guy!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif

WOW!! I don't what else to say to THIS! DUUUUUUUDE!
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif

That looks INCREDIBLE!!!

I cannot wait to see more! This is an awesome project!

-David

I know, its flippin ace, I just cant stop getting excited about this project :love

That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Even if the price for the full model is too much, I would definitely want a head sculpt or even just the body without the armature. That is just totally cool and accurate looking!!!!!!!!!

Has the price been re-adjusted?Looks great,!Is Tom Briertion commissioned to do this or did you go with someone else?

Guy, devil horns i throw in your direction LOL, thats such an amazing sculpt, my god, i applaud you sir for kicking off one of the most original projects ever.
Say Guy, have you though of having the right sid body mounting fitted, what they used to animate it?
I just though that would be even cooler to have it mounted mid air on a blue post, kind of like a set piece in the home?
Have to be honest, jury is still out on whether i put hand in pocket for this beast....its pretty hard to hold back seeing these pics LOL.

lee

Thanks guy's, it was Tom that did the armature.
Lee we did discuss doing the side mount but I think it may be a bit late now as the clay is going on the Armature as we speak. I wish it could be more like the original but I really need to keep the costs down!

She is looking mighty fine though?

Got ya Guy, well it would have been a cool addition, but nothing will siffer for the lack of the mount, this is top drawer all the way mateypoo's LOL!

lee

man, that is really frickin sweet....I can picture it in my mind already. Keep backups of all your pics incase of data catastrophe!!!

Arrgh damnit Guy, stop lol, these pics are killing me :lol How cool is this going to look with full riding gear, fur and a bit of snow...too bloomin cool!

What is it of late? were all on TESB Hoth power trips hehe!

lee

Definitely one of the best starts on a replica I've seen in this forum, or any other. On any board! Congrats, Guy. It's coming along very, very well. And, fast!

Wow Guy !

Trully stunning ! I want one !
Why did you not tell my GF to buy me one ! :lol

I agree with Allan, the best start and probably the most original one !

Please keep us posted :love

Thanks guy's, it was Tom that did the armature.

I thought it looked like a Tom Brierton Armature! I own one of his King Kong armatures. I am working with him right now on his latest project.

Great work! :thumbsup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back