Greg Jein video

I've known Greg for a while, but that's the most I've ever heard him speak. Who knew the guy could be such a chatterbox?

Thanks for posting. My friends and I are gonna have a lot of fun with this.

:love

It's nice to see one of the TOP guys doesn't ever clean up his shop either.

I haven't visited his shop in ten years and it still looks the same.

Of course, no telling when that was made.

My God! The shop! It's....so clean and tidy! I wonder what prompted that. It was never that clean when I was over there (early 90's). You kinda had to carve out a work area for yourself. And you always found interesting stuff when you moved a box or a table or something.

A few pictures from back in the 'good old days'.....

Gene

I was under the impression that it was a Robby the Greg made for a client in Japan. We had to be careful around it since it was paid for and it had to be shipped to Japan. I don't know, I suppose it could have been a Barton that Greg bought and then re-sold. We stuck the bag over the dome to keep it from being scratched and put different hats over it as the season changed (the sombrero was for Cinco de Mayo).

Gene

Thats really funny, I put most of the panels on that klingon ship for Greg. What a wonderful person to work for and with. I will always have fond memories of working with Greg in his tiny little shop that is now gone.

Thanks for posting

s

Wow that brings back memories. That might even be me in the middle picture back by the old vacu-former.

My God! The shop! It's....so clean and tidy! I wonder what prompted that. It was never that clean when I was over there (early 90's). You kinda had to carve out a work area for yourself. And you always found interesting stuff when you moved a box or a table or something.

A few pictures from back in the 'good old days'.....

Gene

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back