Hellboy Prop: Broom's Box. Need info.

All dimensions will be posted. I promise. I'm just super busy right now, but I will get to it at some point in the near future.

okay. Here's a bunch of stuff.

First Tarot cards:
my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

And then the drawings of Broom's Box
my.php

my.php

Now those are rough. Sorry about that. But if you start mapping it out on paper in real size, it should all become apparent. I'll try to answer questions on this thread, don't pm me about measurements, we'll keep it public to make sure everyone knows the same stuff.

Dammit! I don't know how to make that image stuff work!
okay. Here's a bunch of stuff.

First Tarot cards:
my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

And then the drawings of Broom's Box
my.php

my.php

Now those are rough. Sorry about that. But if you start mapping it out on paper in real size, it should all become apparent. I'll try to answer questions on this thread, don't pm me about measurements, we'll keep it public to make sure everyone knows the same stuff.

I can't seem to watch the pictures. Maybe something wrong with imageshack. Could be good to change the pictures to thumbnails as well.

/Conny

Now at least the Card pictures seems to work. Adam can you tell us how thick the paper for the cards are?
And if its printed on Matt photo paper.
/Conny

Actually, it seems to be a semi gloss. 2 separate prints, glued together and cut. Weathering is done with sandpaper. All those stains that look like water damage and coffee are printed in.

This is the most awesome thread evar.

I for one, am having a freaking great time with it. Still no word on what that thing is that we're talking about in post 16.
Anyone? Bueller?

Also, I'll post pix of the latin text soon, as well as the BPRD logo.

Still no word on what that thing is that we're talking about in post 16.
Anyone? Bueller?

I cook a lot with garlic, and those are definitely skinny cloves of garlic!
So, go to the store and buy a bunch of garlic an pick out the skinnier cloves and stick them vertical in a small jar with vinegar and a black lid!:cool:thumbsup

Last edited:
Adam, in the auction picture it looks like the bug holes in the wood are drilled. Is it true or am i just seeing things.

/Conny

Thanks for the drawings! I'm going to start working on a box this weekend. You've got an amazing prop, Adam, and I really appreciate your openness and willingness to share!

The bug holes are drilled. In fact the rot that you can see that's more extensive, is clearly dremel work.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back