Hellboy Prop: Broom's Box. Need info.

That wasn't me at Comic Con, I couldn't make that trip this year, we were at Dragon Con in Atlanta.
I'd love to see pics of your HB costume.

You can have Hellboy, I want to meet Hellgirl!

1318753714_91f9b2d0d6_o.jpg

That wasn't me at Comic Con, I couldn't make that trip this year, we were at Dragon Con in Atlanta.
I'd love to see pics of your HB costume.

Here ya go

Click on this:
web.jpg

That's me and my son in front of the ironmonger.

Last edited:
Awesome suit my friend.(y)thumbsup
My buddy Lance at Xtreme Design sculpted that HB torso and mask, I bet he doesn't even know it's you wearing it.:lol
Glad to see someone else likes to put on the red skin and horns, and sweat a bit...or a LOT.

No, Lance and I corresponded a bunch. His work is top notch. He didn't like his old hellboy sculpt and that's the new one, I got the first one off the line. He managed to deliver it to me the day I was leaving for Comic-con. As for heat, amazingly that costume isn't unbearably hot.

And yes: I have worn the duster on the show.

The sculpt is magnificent. And amazingly it fits me like it was made for me. Close fitting, but really and truly comfortable. Can't wait to t wear it again. The funniest bit about wearing it at comic-con was when I bought an action figure for my son, and they asked for a credit card, and when I showed him my ID, he looked at it, then at me. I put my finger to my lips, he nodded and finished the transaction with him asking me for my "autograph" on the receipt.
It's quite a rush to walk the floor in such a costume.

So that's the second sculpt? Looks better on you than the guy at Dragon Con.:thumbsup
You look great as Big Red!

Thats priceless ;)

The funniest bit about wearing it at comic-con was when I bought an action figure for my son, and they asked for a credit card, and when I showed him my ID, he looked at it, then at me. I put my finger to my lips, he nodded and finished the transaction with him asking me for my "autograph" on the receipt.
It's quite a rush to walk the floor in such a costume.

Heyyyy! Look what arrived today!
eedb5ecbc5.jpg

They're a perfect match, but all for the large ink bottle. On the lookout for a smaller one.

Last edited:
Heyyyy! Look what arrived today!

Hey Adam,
Would you mind making a blueprint or write up the specs of the box?
So, we could attempt at making one for ourselves?:thumbsup
This addition to your collection and all the pictures are starting to be just one big tease!:love

~Brenton

Hey Adam,
Would you mind making a blueprint or write up the specs of the box?
So, we could attempt at making one for ourselves?:thumbsup
This addition to your collection and all the pictures are starting to be just one big tease!:love

~Brenton

With my fancy press, I can emboss wood. HA!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back