Hellboy Prop: Broom's Box. Need info.

2 people working on it at the same time.
Yep. They both look great. Time to accessorize. All those little items.

Thanks for your feedback ahoudini, Stefan and Jintosh :)

Stefan Jones... good luck with the hunt ;) :D

I will start to work on the 6 books, to fill the lower left compartment, as soon as the Box itself is done :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Stunning works guys!

Dying to get my hand on a Tooth Fairy....

Has anyone ever thought of doing a miniature kit for the boxes for those of us with limited space - sadly my 400sqft apartment means I have to limit my collection :(

Small update on the things I'am preparing right now...

Going to work on some blank "filler" books, to get some stuff into my Box ;) Here's a pic of the tools I've received last week from Kevin Noakes.
Kevin is doing some real cool book-binding tools... see www.bookbindesigns.co.uk

As soon as I started to work on the books, I will start an own WIP thread, to Keep this thread dedicated to the Box itself ;)

Latest additions: the Skeleton Crew Studios BPRD artifacts and Kroenen's winding "key" (unfinished).

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420264019.125160.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given that the inside of the drawers has never been exposed to the "weather," but just the contents of each drawer, I think much lighter weathering might be appropriate. In person, the contrast is not nearly as glaring as it seems in the photo, but more "dust" and more stains, as if liquid contents long ago might have spilled, is not a bad idea. Check back for the next photo and thanks for the suggestion.

Struggling also with whether to weather (!) the Skeleton Crew artifact tags. I think I am going to go for it as the likelihood I would ever sell this piece is zero! It won't matter when I am dead and my wife puts it in a garage sale with all my other stuff with a $2 price tag on it!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back