What costumes are you working on?

I'm working on this as well as two others (in my signature)
sumilidon.gif

So many awesome ideas. I am currently trying my luck at tailoring. I am working on Sir Malcolm Murry from Penny Dreadful. This make great steampunk too.

Since this my first go-round at costume building, I wanted to do something simple and straight forward...(limited sewing skills and all)...so I decided to do this:
attachment.php

It's the first suit flown on the shuttle, officially called a S-1030A suit... and it's not so simple as I thought. Loads of research, parts on order... Well you guys/gals that do this on a regular basis know the drill.

Regards,
Chuck

Finally got an accurate undersuit for my coofunkcurly Begins armor and also recently leiter22's amazing V4 belt (1 of only 5). I still need to glue down the leg armor, but I'm very happy so far!

wVHXsc6.jpg

EVqbPBb.jpg

zeGOpSx.jpg

dCa52yh.jpg

So I've been working on the cat woman costume & looking for tips to make the mask with ears... or a good place to buy it from... any ideas?

- - - Updated - - -

It's the cat woman with the purple skirt on the right
working on a few things:
-Princess Peach costume - finding a blonde wig & making a different crown View attachment 657178
-Love Angel/Momoko costume - making the pink bow & yellow flowers for the dress
-Cat Woman costume - experimenting with which outfit will look the best for my body type :confused
View attachment 657175 I got this image from wikipedia (By Source, Fair use, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?curid=1730875)
which shows the many catwoman costumes in the comic books.....I think I'm leaning towards the purple cress with the green cape on the left . I wonder if anyone has tried the middle costume with a latex catsuit? or worn it? I was wondering how hot it would be in latex....?

I recently decided to try to make a Newt Scamander cosplay for Ohayocon in the middle of January. It shouldn't be horribly difficult; the only things I'll have to make are the coat and the vest, and I've made just as complex/involved costumes of Christmas break before. I'll hopefully be starting on the coat tomorrow after my final paper for one of my classes is done.

unfortunately I lost my job so I don't have the cashflow to finish the storm trooper armour I got....sigh...housing & food needs to come before costumes.... so I'm selling it :(

here's the armour & helmet sale post I did.... http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=269818

- - - Updated - - -

I guess on the bright side I can have more time to read on here and finish the cat woman outfit I started since I already got the fabric for it...but its really stressful without knowing where my income is coming from :(

IMG_0570.JPG I put together this Walking Dead "Negan" Costume the other day. I bought the barbed wire wrapped bat(Lucille) at GameStop for $40. The burgundy scarf and the glove(s) online for $10 each(before S&H). The rest I got at Ross:$22-Black Biker Jacket, $20-Jeans(not too baggy) and $18-Black Flat Belt w/Silver Buckle... (of course you would have to gel your hair back too)... I thought it turned out pretty good considering that I started from scratch and put it all together in a few days for a cheap price. What are your thoughts?...

Attachments

• IMG_0579.JPG
    IMG_0579.JPG
    984.2 KB · Views: 136
Working on something big.
Metal forming & casting mixed with mechatronics and kinesiology with a side order hope I can pull this off.
Seriously though, a post will start in the New year...

Still working on the Beetle MKII armor...after having to start over,but out of the ashes will arise something better
I feel motivated yet again having found new/more suitable resources

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back