What costumes are you working on?

Dude, that is one awesome sculpt! People can say what they want about the movie but it had amazing design.

I'm working on my HL2 metro cop (see avatar) and also doing some preliminary research into a scout trooper costume for a friend.

Currently working on Captain Jack Harkness. Have the Abbyshot coat already, suspenders and boots. Just need to pick up the shirt and pants.

Neo - Got the Abbyshot Lobby trench, Demonia boots and shades so far. Rest of the outfit is pretty easy to obtain.

Rick Deckard. So close to having the full ensemble complete. I have the Abbyshot Deckard trench and I also have the alternate Magnoli Deckard trench coming. Got the shirt, tie, badge, blaster, and a close approximation blazer, shoes, and am working on getting the Blaster belt holster now.
Also have enough to go on to do alternate Blade Runner spin-off 'Snatcher' Gillian Seed 'Junker' outifts. Actually bought a replica Auto-9 pistol to use as Gillian's 'Junker' pistol. I wanted to be able to have multiple Blade Runner outfits not only directly from the film but also outfits inspired by the Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep graphic novel version of Rick Deckard and the Blade Runner featured in the Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep prequel graphic novel Dust to Dust.

Have the tenth Abbyshot Doctor Who coat as well, but probably won't really make a good Tennant since I am twice his size. Still an awesome coat just to own.

When Abbyshot releases their new improved Malcolm Reynolds browncoat I am going to go for a Malcolm Reynolds inspired character.

Miscellaneous Shadowrun themed Street Samurai. Have bought numerous leather longcoats from leathersclub.com to use in conjunction with a Shadowrun themed character.

Mr. Chang from Black Lagoon. Still in search of his overcoat and hardballer pistol replicas.

Also Dwight McCarthy from Sin City. A pretty easy costume. Got the Red Converse sneakers and dual colt replicas already on ebay and leathersclub.com says they will make me his coat based on these pics. Dwight McCarthy Coat.jpgDwight_McCarthy-1.jpg

Would also like to do Marv from Sin City as well, but I have been unable to have enough detailed pics of his coat to get one customized.

Also forgot I have the Aiden Pearce Watch Dogs coat from leathersclub.com but I don't have the hat or mask. I know some special editions of the game are coming with them so I suspect I can get them off ebay soon after release.

Last edited:
I've never put any sort of costume together other than when I was a kid of Halloween. Lately, I've been really interested in cosplaying so I'm going to try to do Bane from The Dark Knight Rises and the bank heist Joker from The Dark Knight. Both of those should be pretty easy to pull off since all I would really need to track down would be masks and I've seen a Joker mask on here that I'm going to purchase.

I plan on wearing to a few local conventions later this year and I cannot wait.

I'm planning too many costumes, but I'm probably not going to do most of them.

The ones I'm currently working on, however, are...

~ Edward Nigma (before becoming the Riddler)
~ Red Hood (and not Jason Todd...)

Working right now on a full scale ED-209, should be finished by April. (hopefully)
284618-compare-15.jpg

If I have enough time before July, I will attempt an Iron Deadpool to accompany ED at SDCC.
285204-iron-deadpool-possible-next-project-after-ed-209.jpg

So many people working on Ironpool designs :D

currently I am working on Optimus prime, Snow White (armoured version from Snow White and the Huntsman, template from JFcustom :) ) and slowly building a Predator in between those two.

Working on a few right now...

Jim Moriarty from 'Sherlock'.

"Westwood." (But not really)

Also working on Sherlock. Figured I already had the hair, so why not?

Moriarty is more fun.

Just put the finishing touches on my Freddy Krueger.

1978798_10153847054505417_1505202191_n.jpg 1656385_10153847054725417_140682611_n.jpg 1002378_10153847054210417_1389083071_n.jpg

Here is a quick video of the glove from Razorgloves.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently working a set N7 Destroyer Armour from Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer. I don't have a build thread here, don't feel worthy of that yet. :D
Please check out my progress here I try to update as much as I can't along with some of my other works. Any likes on the page is greatly appreciated :D
N7 D 01.jpg
N7 D.jpg
N7 D 02.jpg

A humanized Night Guard/Bat Pony from My Little Pony
Chewbacca

And a Plague Doctor from the dark ages for a presentation on the Black Plague for my microbiology class

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back