Costumes that are done -

Anakin Skywalker - Revenge Of The Sith
Stormtrooper - A New Hope
Tusken Raider - Custom with a touch from each movie
Liam Starkiller - A custom costume of "myself" from Tatooine
Dracula - Wes Craven's Dracula 2000
Grave Tusken - Dark Forces II
Snowtrooper - The Empire Strikes Back
Xanador Nekrid - Just some crazy guy with sharp teeth, blue skin, and long white hair!

Costumes I'm still working on -

Darth Vader - Revenge Of The Sith
Shano Andora - A custom red and black Mandalorian
Gordon Freeman - Half-Life
Female Tusken Raider - For display on a female Android

Other projects that I'm working on -

The Auryn
Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans box
Snowtrooper E-11 blaster rifle
Grave Tusken bowcaster
Tusken Raider blaster rifle
A female Android named Zenia
E-11 blaster rifle for the Mandalorian
Lots more clothing for Xanador Nekrid
21 note bamboo pan-flute
Custom chess board
Commander Keen's wrist computer
PDA from System Shock 2
S.H.O.D.A.N. from System Shock 2
A red and fluffy marionette animal
A brown and fuzzy hand puppet
Darth Vader's lightsaber - Revenge Of The Sith
Fake time bomb
Fake gold bar
A custom personal robot called Meep

Last edited:
  1. 8 ft Hulk costume
  2. Wolverine with working claws
  3. Spiderman 3 movie-style suit

The Hulk costume will be sculpted out of foam that I've just recently cemented together from 7 king-sized mattresses. Lots more work to go on that one.

The Wolverine claws will consist of a rig that extends an contracts the claws on a button push, as well as a realistic, latex rig to conceal it.

The Spiderman suit is just for kicks because I've always loved Spidey and need something by Halloween.

TDK Joker for this Halloween. My friend Kyree is making Harley Quinn as she would likely appear in Nolan's Batman universe.

JokerandHarley3copy.jpg

I'm trying to finish up Scorch. I'm still waiting on a few things from PA though.

DSC04359.jpg

DSC04442.jpg

DSC04465.jpg

My winter project is Altair from Assassin's Creed. So far I'm halfway finished the belt. There is soooo much stitching to do on that thing. I'll have it done for the Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo next April.

c_AC-Altair.jpg

Just Captain Hammer for me. Maybe a Rainbow Brite for my wife for Haloween, just so she'll go to the party, but I dunno. She's not into the whole "RPF/Costume" thing like I am.

Captain Jack Sparrow - Curse Of The Black Pearl version
Elizabeth Swann - Isla de Muerta treasure cave scene in her colonial outfit

Captain Sao Feng leather armor, silk robe, and weapons
Pirate King Elizabeth Swann from At World's End - Leather armor and weapons

Captain Jack Harkness

- Vader ROTJ (3 years in the making, more then 3K invested, still don't see the end in sight anytime soon. Anyone wanna donate me a TMP suit? :p)

- TIE Pilot (have everything except the armor)

- Royal Guard (waiting for robe to arrive, need to paint helmet and install visor, and finish the Forcepike)

- Carnor Jax (robe done. Need to mod a standard RG lid, and get the armor)

- Jawa (Have the bandoliers, blanket (need to dye), electronics for the eyes, poseable hands with glove. Need to make the armature and get some boots.

- Yoda (negotiating to get head, hands and feet, and get them painted)

All my costumes are for display, although I CAN wear the TIE & RG costumes.

If I get off my ass more often, I should get them done before arthritis rob me of all dexterity in my fingers :lol

Just put the big finishers on my joker costume last night at 4 in the morning with my best friend. She has been doing almost all the work because i am useless with a sewing machine. It aint acurate but its still amazing looking and i couldnt be happier.

next up she is helping me with an original star trek shirt... got the red velour ready haha

Trying to finish my ESB Vader. I am trying to make as many things on this costume myself to save money. The only things that I didn't make are the mask,chest armor and the shins, But I did have to mod them to look more accurate.

I'm assembling this ROTJ Y-wing helmet for a friend. It is a RA kit that I have resculpt a bit to be more like the screen-used helmets. I have rounded off the flat chin and flattened the side ridges - features that are in the paint job of screen-used helmets but which RA erronously had interpeted as shapes. I have also sharpened the edges on the back of the head. The rim-edge in the neck will only be painted.
I used primarily styrene dissolved in Humbrol Liquid Poly as putty after a suggestion by a board member. I have lost the thread/your name. Thanks whoever you are! It has been a great help.

For myself, before the 30th anniversary of filming the Hoth scenes in Finse, Norway:
ESB Rebel Pilot: Have ANH pilot costume and gauntlets. Sculpting a comm link. Will sew cap. Planning to get the jacket from DAVIDYR1.

Long term:
Clone Trooper: Have ordered armor kit. Have some blaster parts.
Armored Clone Wars-era Jedi: Have ordinary Jedi costume. Will use parts of the CT armor, will build the rest myself. Will have to order new shoulder bells.
Male Twi'lek: Have built the skull. Experimenting with materials to build armatures for the lekku. Have not decided whether he will be a Jedi, a pilot, both or something else.

I'm still working on my new Anakin Skywalker Clone Wars 3D. Just need the armor and new pouches and I'm done. :p

I'm in a process to revamp my Anakin ROTS costume as well.

Last edited:
I've been so busy working on cosplay items for other people, I've never really put together a costume for myself. Whenever I DO get around to making myself one, my first would be a show accurate Pink Ranger suit from Zyuranger. Then I have got to do something interesting. I am itching to sculpt armor, so I would absolutely love make Linna's hardsuit from Bubblegum Crisis 2040. I'm not a huge anime fan, but I just love that suit.

In 2008 I made the following costumes: Stormtrooper (FX), Sandtrooper (TE2), Bikerscout (MC, Altmanns) and for my son a Jawa and a mini CW Rex. Currently in the pipeline a mini Ahsoka for my oldest daughter and Juno Eclipse for a friend.. To come: Clone EII, Boba Fett and perhaps a Royal Guard. Also trying to convience my youngest daughter about going Ewok!

The Ahsoka is coming fine together - main challenge is the headpiece. I have made one using hense net and clay. But I would rather make one in latex. Perhaps I could make a mold of the 'master' and then use this for making the latex headpiece... Hmmm...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back