Discussion -- MR Luke Elite Edition lightsaber

nwjedidave

Sr Member
So when these came out they were $500.00 ( ?? ) retail. Limited edtion, but they sure don't command the retail price on the secondary market !!

Do you think it was because of the Anakin, (modified graflex) Luke ANH, and the Luke Empire 'sabers?

The finish was VERY nice, but I didn't think it set it THAT much apart from the above mentioned 'sabers ....

thoughts?

So when these came out they were $500.00 ( ?? ) retail. Limited edtion, but they sure don't command the retail price on the secondary market !!

Do you think it was because of the Anakin, (modified graflex) Luke ANH, and the Luke Empire 'sabers?

The finish was VERY nice, but I didn't think it set it THAT much apart from the above mentioned 'sabers ....

thoughts?

That could be. Good point.

The MR JEDI Luke EE still commands a hefty price. I still can't see spending a grand for one though.

-MD

I think it's tough to compete with buying a real Graflex and those prices have come down so much from the hey day of 2003 when they were $$$$

I think it was aimed at those that wanted a Luke saber from MR, or one that's "1 of... (however many they made). Considering the variety of sources for replica Graflexes or a little judicious E-baying for the genuine article, if it was just a Luke ANH saber you wanted, one could be had for far less.

Last edited:
Well I have an MR Luke ESB and did purchase the Luke ANH Elite.

As an 11 year old THAT was a defining moment for me. Always was a sci-fi fan thanks to my Dad watching TOS Trek, and always interested in Knights, swords, armor.

Now to have a "laser sword" was just tooooo cool.

Hindsight I just should have been happy with the Luke ESB!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back