My New iRobot Screen Used Prop

G17RDY

Sr Member
Hey All,

Well here it is, my latest addition to my iRobot collection.

Sharon Wilkins Screen Used Prop Inhaler.

Scored this on ebay recently, nearly had a heart attack when i saw it for sale, and had to have it...

IRobotInhaler.jpg

I dont have a screengrab to show the prop in action, if anyone can help me out, and post one, it would be appriciated.

Thanks
Gordy

Last edited:
ha well done gordy, i remember that when ps were selling it. i try and keep away from ebay as it costs me too much wonga.

z

LOL That's awesome. Is that the one that the robot is rushing to her when Spooner tackles it?

"I'm a Cop"
"You... are a ASSHOE!"
I love that line.

ha well done gordy, i remember that when ps were selling it. i try and keep away from ebay as it costs me too much wonga.

z

Too true, every time i log in, the old bank balance seems to take a drop!!!!
Mind you, got a bargain with this one, i would of paid a lot more than what i actually did. All toll i, i snagged it for £60 including the shipping!!!

LOL That's awesome. Is that the one that the robot is rushing to her when Spooner tackles it?

"I'm a Cop"
"You... are a ASSHOE!"
I love that line.

It is indeed, only on screen for a short time, but its a moment that definetely stands out in the movie.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back