Doctor Who 'Blink' weeping angel costume

Superb costume! really good... my favourite Dr Who episode and you have done it justice. Fantastic.

Oh my god, amazing. :eek My first thought after seeing the episode was how cool an angel costume would be, but I almost immediately wrote it off as impossible. Just goes to show what ingenuity and dedication will do!

Wow, thank you, everyone! Especially considering all the awesome, high-quality costumes that are around here, I'm glad y'all like my cobbled-together yarn and fun-foam!

Jayn, I would LOVE to see your costume!

Gen

I don't watch Dr. Who, & I'm not really into costuming, so I don't normally post in here; but for this I have to.

First of all, the imagining/realization of this costume was AMAZING. In that first picture, I thought that I was looking at a statue.

The part of the costume I like the best is the arm treatment. When you put them on, they look just like stone.

And the situation/meeting with Jewel is PERFECT. That's the kind of story that I'll bet everyone who enjoys costuming would love to be able to tell.

Mega-kudos to you, Miss. :thumbsup :thumbsup

That is one of the smartest costumers I've seen! Very well done! Scaring jewel would have been hilarious!

I love what you have chieved mate. It really does look outstanding. Even better you made a pretty decent tutorial. Thanks alot and I look forward to your next outfit;)

Regards
TAZ

This looks fabulous. You did a great job indeed.

Plus, a great tutorial.

Thanks so much - very inspirational.

David

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back