Restoring the original American Werewolf...

Bloody Hell!!!

Fantastic work as usual Tom, and what an iconic piece to restore, I bet you're proud and so you should be :thumbsup

Cheers,

Kraig

Great work.

I only wish your efforts could be applied to the numerous decaying chunks of historic rubber out there. Many of Ackerman's pieces could definitely use some freshening up as well.

Also, I'm really geeking out over the movie serial costumes in the background of those pics.

Nick

Not because of my work or anything like that... it was just HIM. It was the main character from one of my favorite films staring at me. What a feeling.

Tom

Color me extremely jealous! I hope to one day see "Oscar" in person as well! What a feeling that must be....The face of that hell hound has haunted me since I first saw the film over 20 years ago! Brilliant piece of cinema history right there! Nice work again Tom!

What movie is this from ? I dont recognize it !!!!

Having seen this restoration in person, I cant say enough about how impressive it is !!

You did an amazing Job Tom !!!!!

:eek

Now fix up my Ice Pirates robot :love

Russ

Terrific work Tom! I know you're a big fan of the film so I can only imagine what an honor it was to work on this. Kudos my friend! :thumbsup

Ready for the camera again!

I hope someday things like this get laser scanned too.

I cannot imagine them lasting forever no matter how well they are stored.

I can't say it enough. Absolutely amazing work Tom.

Bringing the dead back to life, so to speak. :)

When Bob Burns has you do a restoration, you know you're a somebody.
A shining example of some brilliant restoration work. Without the likes of Tom on their side, many iconic props would crumble and fade into oblivion forever. Quality work like this is founded in the love of the subject matter. Thank you Tom for being.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back