Adam Savage on Youtube

I know the replica props forum!
I didn't see the other videos, so I don't know if he answered this or not, but Adam, if you're reading this are you making another one?

Does anybody know if they ever recovered the one stolen from John's last year?

Last edited:
The funnest part to me was the end where he finds the beak is shorter than the master he sculpted and said, "You know what that means... I hate it!!"

Man, I can't tell you how many times I've been so thrilled with a piece either I've made or just gotten, until I find an issue with it like an inaccuracy or something like that. Then the thrill is gone! :lol

-B89! :D

Hey all,

I do plan to make a replica of my falcon available. It'll show up here on the RPF first. Don't worry. Still some work to do, and I'll be doing that talk a couple more times this year, but once it's ready, I'll likely do a medium sized run of unfinished resin birds for the cost of casting and the resin and shipping, probably about 100 bucks per. I also hope to make a few bronzes available, but those will be much more pricey. More like 1-2k. Don't know for sure. But again, you'll hear it here first.

I'd be in for one, definately the resin, but probably the bronze...depending on price. The bronze one would be so much more fun...course, sounds like I'd have to up my homeowners insurance for a few broken fingers or toes.

Shawn

Hey all,

I do plan to make a replica of my falcon available. It'll show up here on the RPF first. Don't worry. Still some work to do, and I'll be doing that talk a couple more times this year, but once it's ready, I'll likely do a medium sized run of unfinished resin birds for the cost of casting and the resin and shipping, probably about 100 bucks per. I also hope to make a few bronzes available, but those will be much more pricey. More like 1-2k. Don't know for sure. But again, you'll hear it here first.

I would love to have one of those! I've been wanting one for years now.

Hey all,

Adam,

Nice plug for the RPF :)

Adam get yourself a RPF shirt for your other upcoming talks, enlighten the masses :lol

Very interesting and very entertaining :thumbsup

Cheers Chris

When you get ready on the metal one, let me know. I have a friend who is a plater and could possibly help on the project f you think it would be helpful.

That would be an awesome prop to have. How much does the resin version weigh? Would it be solid or hollow cast? I would be in for a resin even at twice that price.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back