Iron Man Pepakuras

milk_man

My Iron Man Project has begun and im looking for anyone who has made or seen any quality iron man peps to post them up here. I hope that this not only helps me, but anyone trying to come across the designs to make something like this. So if you want to see your creation come to life you had better post it up :)

Also, I was wondering if anyone that has had success with pep modelling before could give some insight. Ive seen the print out and build up of the armour on cardstock then resined to harden, and it looks great but some parts of the armour are suppose to be round (like the forearms) but come out blocky. Any suggestions or remedies for this?

Not trying to divert you from this wonderful site, but 405th.com forums has a lot of information on Pep costuming. There are also a few threads that have the Iron Man peps you seek.

I did a master chief pep, and if you build it up a bit with resin, it's not too hard to round it out with a bit of sanding. Using plain old elmer's glue seems to work just as well as anything, then I used electric tape (on the inside only) as it is fairly resistant to the fiberglass.

Ive been over to 405th and am still looking around. They have alot of great tips, but as for physical iron man peps I havent found much.

Another question I just thought of would be what kind of paint is best used on resin?

edit: Im finding alot of help on the 405th now with steps to building, but any personal experiences posted here would still be great help.

Last edited:
This is interesting because aren't the Master Chief peps based on the actual computer 3D model that's somehow extracted from the game? If so, there is an Iron Man game that is supposedly based on the same 3D model as the one used in the film (though possibly a lower polygonal count). It would be utterly fascinating to do a pep on that computer file.

Just a note... The Ironman from the game is said to be the same as they used for the movie. HOWEVER.. Those CGI armor were mathematicly made body proportion to reflect an superhero appearence. Wearing something of that whould be a chalange unless you got very special body proportions and are very slim and long with a long neck. :cool

You are correct TMP, I had read that somewhere else after people finding this out the hard way.

I dont have the password to edit peps either and dont plan on getting it, being why I was hoping people would post them up here. They're proving to be alot harder to come by than I thought. From all my searches here, on the 405th, league of heros and tdh ive only found 1 pep of the suit. :(

They're proving to be alot harder to come by than I thought. From all my searches here, on the 405th, league of heros and tdh ive only found 1 pep of the suit. :(

Here's one of the better threads. Mark 3 Iron Man Armor Files, By callmemilo of the League of Heroes forum

I believe all of the pieces are there. If not you just have to look around a bit harder is all. The search engine can be a little tricky at times. Whenever you click on search, go to more options and look at the "advanced search usage help". Makes wading through all those threads a little bit easier, or you could always PM someone who's been there a while to help you find something...:angel

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back