How about a So Cal prop party. Looking for a host

Bowelrock

Sr Member
Well I have been off the map for sometime now. What better way to get a second wind than a prop party. Im looking for anyone willing to host. Anyone have any ideas. Times, dates, places INPUT now :thumbsup

Last edited:
Re: How about a So Cal prop party. Its been to long

I'm in!!! I think we should do it in the South Bay area (Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach or Hernosa Beach). We have had prop parties down in the OC before and for us Westsiders or Valley people it's a bit of a trek. What say you all???

Brad

Funny you should say that.. Last night while on COD 4 I mentioned to Slave1Pilot and Andy about an RPF get together. After my surgery (Sept 22) I would be glade to host a prop party in Oct maybe...

Cheers,
Jeff

I believe the last LA area prop party was back in 04 at my friends house in Toluca Lake near WB Ranch.

Funny you should say that.. Last night while on COD 4 I mentioned to Slave1Pilot and Andy about an RPF get together. After my surgery (Sept 22) I would be glade to host a prop party in Oct maybe...

Cheers,
Jeff

Cool Jeff. I'm in!!!

Brad

I believe the last LA area prop party was back in 04 at my friends house in Toluca Lake near WB Ranch.
Yeah I remember that one... Very fun indeed and the tour after was super cool :thumbsup I'm afraid the closest "big" shop is Rob Bottin's but I don't know him well enough to have a tour :unsure I'll be happy to show off mine but it will only take 5 minutes... So a BBQ in Oct? Hey it's SoCal why not... :thumbsup Or we can order out. Lets try to come up with who's going to be in and from there determine if my place is suitable considering I live on the Eastern edge of LA county.

Cheers,
Jeff

Cheers,
Jeff

Yeah Rob That was the last Prop party I went to. 4 years is to long. So you guys spread the word around. October would be good. Stir the pot lets cook something up.:cool

Location would definately be an issue for me as I am in San diego. (About 30 minutes east of the san diego comic con)

Location would definately be an issue for me as I am in San diego. (About 30 minutes east of the san diego comic con)

Dude you have to be there. if we get enough interest we can find some good middle ground to host the party. I drove 2 hours to a Matt Munson prop party once.

Cheers,
Jeff
I’m totally up for it in October that should be more than enough time to work out the logistics, as for arranging a potential venue you and Brad are right, it has to be relatively accessible to most of the locals here simply because of the lengthy commute time most of us would encounter.

Well Irvine/Anaheim is a good middle area, about equal distance from San Diego and LA. I think that's why previous ones have gone well in that area. Driving an hour isn't bad at all, 2-2.5 hours is a bit much. Depending on the date, I'm probably in also!

- Jeff T.

I'd be interested in attending my first prop party.

I'm down in San Diego/La Jolla area. If my schedule doesn't conflict in October, I'd be willing to even go to LA.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back