Bank Heist Joker Costume

Looks great Paulv! What exact place did you get that gun?

That noble mask did a base how I was going to do one, with cards. Mine was going to be a raised relief single card though, dont have a picture handy, I think its in my GNB thread. Their mask is probably non-wearable, but I'm going to get one for display most likely.

Thanks guys. I had the gun made by a professional gunsmith. I'm waiting to hear from him if he'd like me to give out the details.

BTW - I'm going to put together a display can so if anyone can get me a high-res shot of the bank scene showing the Joker holding up the gun I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
:lol man I could totally do it if I were at home, I've been staying at my parents' house recovering from a surgery. If noone else gets on it, I'll do it as soon as I get home on Thursday or Friday.

Do you think the logo is at the very top of the heel? Because there is already a pretty good shot of the back on page one.

Well, if it's there, it'll be higher up than whats shown in the pic on page one. Again, if its there. Damn shoe's gotta' have a logo somewhere though. :unsure

Well, if it's there, it'll be higher up than whats shown in the pic on page one. Again, if its there. Damn shoe's gotta' have a logo somewhere though. :unsure
Just took a look at a DVD resolution version of the bank trailer and I can't make out a logo. I'll check the hi-res version tonight.

shoedn0.jpg

That's the best I'd be able to do as well. I'm just not seeing anything in the form of a logo. That's not to say there's nothing there...

I'd lay odds there isn't one. Costumers are trained to avoid any kind of product placement and with as much as detail as was put into all the wardrobe I doubt they'd let that slip.

I read that they found the Joker's "dress" shoes in Milan. My guess is that they found this pair somewhere in Europe too.

I've checked a Skechers and Aldo outlet and found some that looked similar but none with anything close to the sole pattern.

I think it's just looks that way because of all the different colored pieces.

There does appear to be a logo on the back. But, its too small to make out.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back