Bank Heist Joker Costume

Hey I was packing up my nieces playpen up and was putting it in its case. It's about the right size for the duffle bag he uses so it MAY be a case and not an actual duffle bag. Just a thought to kinda help out in a direction in case someone is looking to find one.

Yeah I was thinking it might be something a bit more obscure. It didn't have any carrying handles, just a should strap which strikes me as odd.

Okay, I think I'm done with my mask now.

finalmask01.jpg

finalmask02.jpg

finalmask03.jpg

finalmask04.jpg

finalmask05.jpg

finalmask06.jpg

I was always thinking a sports equipment bag. There is a similar one on ebay...

ch0460a.jpg

One could just cut some straps and replace some other straps, weather it and I think it would look really good.

It's pretty cheap too!

They probably do this stuff on purpose so that people have a hell of a time tryiong to locate any of it like we have been. hehe. Never easy....

Or maybe they take from items they have stored for movies. I'd imagine that they would have quite a collection of shoes and clothes.

Its pretty close. Im not sure how you'd get the logo off. maybe just paint it. :lol

The movie bag is just so... different. It doesn't have a carrying handle. I've never seen a bag like that.

Maybe it's vintage?

You can see the backs of his shoes when he's jumping onto the bus! Maybe we could get lucky and pick out a logo if we can get a clear enough screen shot. :eek

Preordered one of those earlier today. I hope it looks as good as it does there. Wouldn't surprise me if it was porcelain though.

That picture is just a mock up using a still from the film I believe. Hopefully it does look as nice as that and is indeed wearible.

You can see the backs of his shoes when he's jumping onto the bus! Maybe we could get lucky and pick out a logo if we can get a clear enough screen shot. :eek

I must reiterate... ^^^ :angel

That is pretty convincing. Nice pistol too. Is the clip modified or were you able to find on extended like that?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back