Bank Heist Joker Costume

Yeah, I don't think its the same. Aside from the number of buttons the color is also different. This suit is more of a charcol grey color from the looks of it. The blazer with the other outfit appears more plain grey/slate grey.

Does anybody else thing the patter on the blue shirt is woven? Or do you think it's just printed in a way that makes it look like that? :confused

So we probably need to be looking for some kind of woven shirt.
Of coarse, there is always the possibility that it too is custom made. If it's woven fabric, then it would have exist somwhere I would think...

The shoes still elude me. I've looked high and low. Even tried webarchives wayback machine to check Aldo in 07' That was a bust though because most of the site wasn't saved to the archive. They have to be off the shelf though and they should be relativly new. Or at least, not very old.

The shoes look like Kenneth Cole shoes to me for some reason.

they do the 2 stripe design like this:
resize

and here:
41jGP2b0hgL._SL160_AA160_.jpg
looks like it could be used to make your own if all else fails.

here's a shoe search website but I cannot get it to work on my computer:
http://www.cs.umd.edu/projects/plus/SHOE/search/index.html maybe it can help also.
-Scott

I don't think that's a search engine for shoes. It was a good idea though. Be nice if there was one.

I checked out Kenneth Cole's website, they only had one shoe with stripes. Not even the one you linked. I guess these designers go through shoes like some women do. :lol

I think what I'll do is knock up an image of what the shoe should look like, given our available reference. I can estimate orignal colors and such and post a more comprehensive picture.

I might try and do the same for the shirt pattern.

Well I got my shirt from Buckle yesterday and it's a pretty decent placeholder. The colors at least are pretty close.

I wonder if there's any way to contact the people who did the wardrobe...
Might be worth a shot at least. :unsure

Bloody shoes are a real odd design... I'm not sure that they'd fall under. Probably casual athletic or something. Internet searches arent nearly as effective as they used to be so thats making it really tough to find anything using the terms I can think of. There has to be something out there though. Somebody has to have a pair of these SOB's somewhere.

Yeah, and some of the leather oxford types have the same stripes and stitch pattern. It's probably discontinued though... There's got to be a way to find out. Maybe ask the company?

Has anyone tried looking at the soles of the shoes? There are two times when Joker's being shot at that he ducks and you can see the bottoms of them. Maybe that would lend a clue.

Here's the soles. I can't make out any logos or anything. :(

But hey, he's got some interesting socks on, nobody's discussed those yet.

soles.jpg

soles2.jpg

The socks....

socks.jpg

socks2.jpg

Last edited:
Probably because nobody's ever seen then until now.

Man that's such a good shot. If only it was bigger we might be able to see something. Even a few letters would be better than nothing. The logo has to be on those things somewhere. :lol

Did a little more work on my bank heist mask today. Just working with the shape a bit, trying to get that ridge that runs down the center of the forehead and top of the head a little more prominent. I filled the inside of the mask with some bondo and fiberglass resin and sanded the sides of the forehead and top down quite a bit. Not sure I'm quite finished yet, and I'm probably gonna give it a repaint before all is said and done.

IMG_1247.jpg

IMG_1248.jpg

IMG_1250.jpg

IMG_1251.jpg

IMG_1252.jpg

Here's a quick comparison to better show what I've done.
comparemasks.jpg

Last edited:
Sure does. I've got plenty of room even still.

BTW, I'm in no way trying to front on your sculpt, it's an amazing sculpt and anyone who gets one will LOVE it. This sucker is TOP NOTCH.

I'm just uber picky and the more I look at something, the more I have to mess with it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back