Bank Heist Joker Costume

Mine says 1998 as well. It's also possible that they're from diffrent "runs" of the same pistol. Or did a "running change" in the paint applications. Sucks either way! :lol

to remove the orange tip on mine, I screwed the silencer on real tight, then just pulled out the plug with it. Now, to put the silencer on, I simply slide the orange tip back into the barrel. it still fits tight enough to stay in on its own.

Mine says 1998 as well. It's also possible that they're from diffrent "runs" of the same pistol. Or did a "running change" in the paint applications. Sucks either way! :lol

Yep, mine says 1998 as well. Only diff I can tell from Jodo's pics is that my box does NOT have the giant yellow warning stickers. Will try posting pics of my G17 and box later today...

the gloves were like jokers ones but just black what I did was order a pair of purple joker gloves in the size custom and emailed him my dimensions and colour.

For my Amazon Glock I just wrapped a little duct tape around the tip of the clip and shoved it in there. It's still removable if I ever find the right clip.

002-vi.jpg

007-vi.jpg

I am curious if anyone's been able to find the little triangular base that attaches to the bottom of the clip like this one:

norm-4a2d37cfbe4e8-Dark+Knight%2C+The+%282008%29.jpeg

I got the replacement silencer for my Amazon Glock today. It came packed in a small bubble mailer. :wacko The only think this has made me want to do is to buy a metal gas blowback one. :lol

I think I'm going to look around for some thinwall sink tube. :) Althought I'm also thinking it might be cool to get a small peice of pipe to go through all the way to the end of the silencer. So then the washer hole would actualy have an inner barrel.

OMG...OMG....I just used PayPal for the first time in a LONG time because I HAD to have this peice of awsome. I'm so happy right now. But I'm nervous! And excited! And I'm nervous! I realy hope this comes out as good as it looks in the picture....

MG17S.jpg

I had been looking for a Meister Glock for a while, and talking to some fellow clowns last night, it made me do some searching this morning. And I found this one, and I got realy excited. The handle isn't right, but I'll over look that because of the trademarks and metal slide. :D

Whoa... That's sweet! Never seen nor heard of that before. Did you win it in an auction, or does someone carry these???

Might want to double check but on that companies web site their policies state: Shipping 4) All guns shipped to United States will have muzzle painted bright orange and all trademarks permanently removed. :unsure

Might want to double check but on that companies web site their policies state: Shipping 4) All guns shipped to United States will have muzzle painted bright orange and all trademarks permanently removed. :unsure

That better not happen. :eek

Wonder what the frak I should do about that now. :

(I hope they don't do that....I wonder if they just have that out there for legal reasons. How would they removed the trademarks anyway?)

Last edited:
I got some Bank Heist shoes yesterday, just a little to late to wear 'em for Halloween, eh? :p But it's hard for someone with big feet to find shoes. :p Thankfully these are wide enough for my feet, so I could stand a smaller size. :D And they were on sale as well....And because I need a pair of shoes for church, these fit perfect for what I need 'em for. :p

11-4-09A.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back