Bank Heist Joker Costume

Anyone know whos currently doing the suit for the Bank Heist Joker?Also,I just saw the Belt Joker was wearing,anyone get that?

Sorry,I saw the Belt on the Hot Toys 1/6th figure,is this in any relation to the movie?I see a hint of the belt though

For some strange reason Hot Toys put a belt on both the Bank robber suit and the purple suit. If they put a belt on the Joker cop suit it'll probably be the only one thats accurate.

I wouldn't worry about it mate. It's Hot Toys fault, not yours. Just shows us how we can't rely on figures for costume reference (no matter how good they are).

How sure are we about the socks in this scene? I remember seeing pictures of the heist costume on display. Did we get a clear look at the socks? Can someone repost those pics?

What just occurred to me is no one (to my knowledge) has tried to identify his watch in this scene. You can't really see it when he checks it in the bank before the bus comes crashing in, but you can in the suburban after he loads and is cocking his Glock.

i think that the socks were tabio. which makes sense as his purple suit socks were from there too. but you're right about the watch... i wear a simple dark brown strap with a simple dial. but i can imagine joker's having a few more features, and being distressed - as if he had stolen it from some random person.

Order a pair of joker gloves in custom and make them black from Indy Magnoli,

Hecubus,you still on the mask?I might be in on one if its nice

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back