Sithcamaro (Toby Markham) sales issues

Why do my Facebook friends have to do with the RPF? FB acquaintances aren't the same things as friends. I think you are taking this a touch far with your accusations of me. Also you failed at keeping tabs by outing yourself, BUT I suggest you take a hard look at his friends list because there are some BIG names on there......Ill wait while you google that

i could give a rats ass who his friends are. I have no clue. My first loyalty is to the good people who paid him money and then never received what they paid for. That too me is paramount. But I guess to you it doesn't matter. That's a shame. Some day, when you finally get banned from here, I will be watching. It will be fun. All I know is my friends that I keep are way bigger than any of his friends (in Hollywood) but I don't name drop, so yeah. Others can vouch for that. Have fun chuckles.

Didn't mean hollywood friends boss, meant big names for the RPF. Its ok though go on assuming about me and what I find wrong and right....

Didn't mean hollywood friends boss, meant big names for the RPF. Its ok though go on assuming about me and what I find wrong and right....

You get know bigger than Art. I know where he stands in things. It's his opinion I care about not yours.

You're right you don't get bigger than Art, he's friends with Toby on FB should we Ban Art too? thats my point dude you need to calm down because your witch hunt against me is over stuff you're assuming about me

You're right you don't get bigger than Art, he's friends with Toby on FB should we Ban Art too? thats my point dude you need to calm down because your witch hunt against me is over stuff you're assuming about me

ArtAndrews has been banned

I have pointed some important acquaintances towards his Kylo Ren sales page. I'd expect him to receive a C&D very soon. :thumbsup
Art Andrews Perhaps you'd like to speak to Anovos about it as well, seeing as they have the license?

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone had any issues with this guy lately? I ordered something off his website and he promised to have it shipped out after Christmas.

Excuse after excuse and it's still not shipped and he's not responding to my emails.

At least I have 180 days with PayPal, which brings it to June 10, 2018.

Start the refund process now or you to will be sorry

Has anyone had any issues with this guy lately? I ordered something off his website and he promised to have it shipped out after Christmas.

Excuse after excuse and it's still not shipped and he's not responding to my emails.

At least I have 180 days with PayPal, which brings it to June 10, 2018.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back